• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done Chiefs

tom_ecfc

DawlishBouy

Does this mean that someone who bought a ticket for a Premiership game but doesn’t want to watch a friendly will not be refunded? It definitely means the cheeky feckers are charging the same ticket price for the friendly as they were charging for the competitive game.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical Chiefs in fleecing the fans for all they can get, and typical Chiefs fans being too stupid to realise they’re being fleeced.

And also typical rugby being arrogant enough to think it can compete with football in both supporter numbers and finances. Go back to being the minority sport you always were.

manc grecian

All the posh dads at netball can't believe it's happening to rugby. I'm smirking from a distance

One of them absolutely furious in his dry robe

DawlishBouy

Typical Chiefs in fleecing the fans for all they can get, and typical Chiefs fans being too stupid to realise they’re being fleeced.

And also typical rugby being arrogant enough to think it can compete with football in both supporter numbers and finances. Go back to being the minority sport you always were.
I never knew how much Chiefs charged for a match ticket and until now hadn’t realised Bristol Bears have a Premiership game on Saturday. Which means Chiefs’ friendly is against a reserve team but they are still selling tickets priced up to £80. A fool and his money are soon parted as the saying goes.

Antony Moxey

I never knew how much Chiefs charged for a match ticket and until now hadn’t realised Bristol Bears have a Premiership game on Saturday. Which means Chiefs’ friendly is against a reserve team but they are still selling tickets priced up to £80. A fool and his money are soon parted as the saying goes.
And not offering ST holders refunds.

Grecian2K

Seems all is not too hunky dory out at Shandy Park after all (despite the extortionate prices)
As Windsor Davies used to say:"Oh dear. How sad. Never mind"

grecIAN Harris

I see The Chiefs got stuffed by La Rochelle in The Champions Cup semi final today.