• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where's the Politics Thread?

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has Tavy broken it again?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here you go, a brand new one

DB9

Think Hants has had a total spring clean rather than a quick tidy up of the Politics Thread. 🙂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think Hants has had a total spring clean rather than a quick tidy up of the Politics Thread. 🙂
I had long day at work yesterday and couldn't be bothered to read it all and tidy it up.

Reactions: DB9

arthur

I didn’t realise it needed tidying up. When I last visited Tavy had deployed one of his rhetorical flourishes which was tasteless rather than overtly malicious. Then he and I started a typically fruitless conversation. Did I miss something spicier? I guess I'll never know..

tavyred

I didn’t realise it needed tidying up. When I last visited Tavy had deployed one of his rhetorical flourishes which was tasteless rather than overtly malicious. Then he and I started a typically fruitless conversation. Did I miss something spicier? I guess I'll never know..
I’m none the wiser about it myself. 🤷‍♂️

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m none the wiser about it myself. 🤷‍♂️
Same.

Can we get a clue Mr Hants please?

Swanaldo

I didn’t realise it needed tidying up.
It didn't.