• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe, there are people who like more than just one sport? Nothing in the rule book that says you're only allowed to like one sport. .
I just read the rule book shabba and it clearly states 'proper fans will only have one sport, and that shall be association football' Ch 1 para 3 article 2

mammooman

3000 is a pish poor turn out for the first league game of the season....at home...to Portsmouth. Advance tickets, complex pricing, a magnitude of different offers and a 20 minute wait at the ticket booth pre-match WILL NOT get people through the gate.

Pete Martin (CTID)

3000 is a pish poor turn out for the first league game of the season....at home...to Portsmouth. Advance tickets, complex pricing, a magnitude of different offers and a 20 minute wait at the ticket booth pre-match WILL NOT get people through the gate.
I thought it was just over 4,000....plus just under 1600 Pompey = 5694??

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Attendance: 5,694 (1,548 away)

Just over 4,000 home fans i make that.

wemissmoxey

My sources tell me there were quite a few Pompey fans on the BB.

Last edited:

geoffwp

My sources tell me there were quite a few Pompey fans on the BB.
a few simian, rather than 'quite a few'. It was still a tad over 4000 home fans. Also I didn't have the 20 minute wait at the booth to collect tickets like mammooman reckons. Was no-one else there when we collected at around 1.30. Still, if you left it until 2.50 then you were asking for trouble.

wemissmoxey

a few simian, rather than 'quite a few'.
I thought you sat in one of the stands ?

geoffwp

I never 'sit' at a game of football unless there is absolutely no alternative. Or was your remark an ageist thing?? ;)

wemissmoxey

I never 'sit' at a game of football unless there is absolutely no alternative. Or was your remark an ageist thing?? ;)
No Old Boy, not at all.

geoffwp

No young feller, not at all.
Why thank you simian. :)