• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
a few simian, rather than 'quite a few'. It was still a tad over 4000 home fans. Also I didn't have the 20 minute wait at the booth to collect tickets like mammooman reckons. Was no-one else there when we collected at around 1.30. Still, if you left it until 2.50 then you were asking for trouble.
Nah, it was still clear at 2:50 as well. I walked up at about that time (maybe a bit later) and there was one guy in front of me. Got ticket, straight through turnstile and into position well before kickoff.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Wolfie has departed, will the club scrap the advance ticketing shambles? I was in the queue at 11.45 on Saturday morning for at least 20 minutes and it was well out of the reception door. Load of old nonsense.

butch

As Wolfie has departed, will the club scrap the advance ticketing shambles? I was in the queue at 11.45 on Saturday morning for at least 20 minutes and it was well out of the reception door. Load of old nonsense.
Proves how popular it is with the fans. No need to pay high ticket prices at the turnstiles.

citizen

Proves how popular it is with the fans. No need to pay high ticket prices at the turnstiles.
A very blinkered view Butch.
The policy and Price puts people off making a late decision rocking up on a Saturday .

ECFC is the loser here .

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well tonights attendance shows what people think of the prices - less than 2000 for a home game against championship opposition even after a decent result Saturday.

I went and wasn't happy paying what I did , but you've got 2 choices haven't you.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was it normal price tonight? Bit ridiculous to be charging that much for first round cup game. Bournemouth maybe a championship side with a good following but doesn't justify the prices.

CREDYGRECIAN

Was it normal price tonight? Bit ridiculous to be charging that much for first round cup game. Bournemouth maybe a championship side with a good following but doesn't justify the prices.
£19 to watch tonight on the bank - I can remember us having 1 shot on target.

magical.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
£19 to watch tonight on the bank - I can remember us having 1 shot on target.

magical.
Utterly ludicrous pricing.

Why couldn't they do an offer? Even if they'd done buy a ticket for pompey and get tonight for a tenner. Might have encouraged a few more through the gates.

CREDYGRECIAN

Because were skint - and there looking to try and get as much money as possible in these first few games of the season....

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because were skint - and there looking to try and get as much money as possible in these first few games of the season....
Not the way to do it. Ok the quid for a kid would have been subsidised by capital one, but when we only get half the gate receipts tonight they need to come up with something to encourage the fans.