• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

hatch4england

I'm ever the optimist, so going in the hope that it will be different this time.. Tuesday's attendance will depend on what Sat is like. It is fair to say that due to the extreme dullness of the Tisdale style of football and the much less than adequate results it engenders, he's going to have to buy my presence by turning out something worth watching.

OxfordshireGrecian

So why don't you get one of the books of 10. If you work up until 2:20 on Saturday then you will be over the moon with this as there are 6 league games at home not on a Saturday so you will only have 4 games to worry about to use up on a Saturdays. £29 you obviously want the Cowshed stand and the book of 10 works out at £220. That is only £22 so you now have no excuses;)

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/tickets/flexeter/

Doesn't help, you still need to commit to an individual game in advance.

There are two options for buying FLEXeter tickets:

• Choose your 10 games when purchasing the package and get the match tickets instantly, and guarantee your place for all of the games (only when bought in person at Reception)

• Buy the package and choose your matches at any time in advance, by exchanging promotional codes for match tickets ahead of the fixtures (either in person at Reception, via our online ticketing portal by clicking here or by ringing the club on 01392 411 243 option 2 or 3)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've gone for the Flexeter option. Will be at the Pompey and Argyle games, and undecided about any others.

Red Monster

Slightly of topic my Daughter and my 3 year old GrandDaughter when up this morning to exchange one of her voucher- FLEXeter for the match ticket not the most pleasant experience
she said the woman at the reception was not friendly or very helpful and completely ignored my Granddaughter who smiled and waved at her.
As she left my Granddaughter said that lady is really grumpy.

There's no excuses they were happy enough to take the £150 a few weeks ago.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Slightly of topic my Daughter and my 3 year old GrandDaughter when up this morning to exchange one of her voucher- FLEXeter for the match ticket not the most pleasant experience
she said the woman at the reception was not friendly or very helpful and completely ignored my Granddaughter who smiled and waved at her.
As she left my Granddaughter said that lady is really grumpy.

There's no excuses they were happy enough to take the £150 a few weeks ago.
Hi Honey,

I find it amazing that you are so critical of a receptionist who is probably being paid peanuts yet you don't have a bad word to say about the likes of Paul Tisdale and Steve Perryman who have been on circa 200k a year whilst at the same time performing pretty poorly.

Last edited:

JamieEcfc

Had the prices been the low still and no needing to book in advance to save money then it would be a straight up yes, however its a case of whether or not I can be bothered to go through the hassle of it now

Leads

Hi Honey,

I find it amazing that you are so critical of a receptionist who is probably being paid peanuts yet you don't have a bad word to say about the likes of Paul Tisdale and Steve Perryman who have been on circa 200k a year whilst at the same time performing pretty poorly.
It's not hard to smile and wave at a four year old. I have no idea who the woman is but the bloke who works in there and i know this has been said a million times is friendly and very helpful.

Red Monster

Hi Honey,

So your attitude is don't expect any courtesy from anyone on a low wage, got it Missy .

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
That is not what I'm saying Honey.

I'm also not saying the receptionist could not improve her manner etc, I'm just saying you seem to be quick to criticise something that is at the bottom of the list regarding what is wrong at ECFC.

Tisdale's manner is often p1$$ poor yet I never read anything from you about it.

Last edited:

Red Monster

It's not hard to smile and wave at a four year old. I have no idea who the woman is but the bloke who works in there and i know this has been said a million times is friendly and very helpful.
The bloke up there i think it might have been Mike Cooper couldn't have been more helpful when we went up
there a few weeks ago to sort this out, just disappointed its not always like that,its not a match day.