• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why can’t we talk about Porky and the Herald nonsense?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
What filth does he have on this place that means the thread about The Herald was edited to death and then closed?
He never seemed to mind having a go at people’s character or trawling for their details, all we’ve done is call him an idiot and comment on the stupidity of the incident.

So why the special treatment for his Royal Porkiness?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
And while I’m there, why can’t I post a new thread on banter base (not that I want to, but noticed the button isn’t available to me).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Banter Base is currently suspended. It seems people don't want to follow the rules, despite the reminders. It's out with the mods for discussion on how we proceed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have deleted abuse directed at the admin team. Pathetic really. Play by the rules, don't abuse the owners or the moderators and don't tell lies. If you can't cope with the rules then don't post here.

If you don't like the rules then join the pathetic bunch on ATD. They tell lies as well, lots of them. They're also quite clueless!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Banter Base is currently suspended. It seems people don't want to follow the rules, despite the reminders. It's out with the mods for discussion on how we proceed.
Are you going to have a mods' committee meeting....? Can I come?

Alistair20000

Are you going to have a mods' committee meeting....? Can I come?
Me too. I have spare biscuits following Credy's outright win in the October points prediction thread competition. The Tie Break Committee did not need to sit.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Me too. I have spare biscuits following Credy's outright win in the October points prediction thread competition. The Tie Break Committee did not need to sit.
I wouldn't dream of correcting your sentence structure, especially if the monkey whiplash is lurking.
Would love to be a fly on the wall of this high level mods' committee meeting - biscuits or no biscuits. A nice glass of red would go down well, though.
Do you think our ears will be burning as the meeting takes place?

Last edited:

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
FWIW, If anyone wants to help (not that it needs a lot), especially anyone with the requisite IT skills that running Exeweb requires, we are more than happy to take people on board.

Mike, book the meeting somewhere nice, close to you, pay for Commander Lez, Hants, myself, Sumns and Jason's tickets, and Lez* says he is quite happy to move aside for Chairman Mike.

*This is not exactly true, but I couldn't give a monkeys, I want a free holiday.

IndoMike

FWIW, If anyone wants to help (not that it needs a lot), especially anyone with the requisite IT skills that running Exeweb requires, we are more than happy to take people on board.

Mike, book the meeting somewhere nice, close to you, pay for Commander Lez, Hants, myself, Sumns and Jason's tickets, and Lez* says he is quite happy to move aside for Chairman Mike.

*This is not exactly true, but I couldn't give a monkeys, I want a free holiday.
If I was in England I'd love to pay for a very nice meeting over dinner. For all the sarky comments which emanate from yours truly I do really appreciate the existence of Exeweb and I think hundreds if not thousands of others do, too. It would be a very sad day if it disappeared.
PS. Readers, this is not ar*e licking : if anybody's ar*e needs licking it's my a*se which is very sore after receiving one or two whippings ;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, and I'd already packed my swimming trunks.