• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup : Qatar Nov/Dec 2022.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never mind eh Germany,lampards goal in 2010 was over the line but not given,so suck it up like we had to !
An excellent point.

Auf Wiedersehen Germany. You won’t be missed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's 2022. The technology is up for this sort of scenario. Oh, you mean it isn't? High speed cameras situated in the right places is obvious. Cricket does it

Mr Jinx

An excellent point.

Unfortunately for the Hun, it was a bridge too Var

IMG-20221201-WA0000.jpg

grecIAN Harris

Unfortunately for the Hun, it was a bridge too Var

View attachment 9753
Top picture, that is exactly how the ball is positioned for every corner these days, the ball overhanging the line but never touching the line and is 'legal' so why should it be any different for the ball in play as the whole of the ball has not gone out.

Banksy

Blimey , only millimetres in that.Amused me how the ball went miles out of play in the game and the Costa Rica keeper took a goal kick quickly without anyone noticing.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
An excellent point.

Will. I had them in the sweepstake. :cry:

Mr Jinx

I didn't watch the game, but seeing a picture of Suarez crying like a baby is worth every penny of the £200bn is it not?

I did see replays of the late penalty incident. As great as it is to see such a bunch of cheating, arrogant shìthousers get an early plane home, they do have a case with the denied pen. I've seen lots of softer ones given. I'm a fan of VAR, but there still needs to be consistency.

iscalad

I didn't watch the game, but seeing a picture of Suarez crying like a baby is worth every penny of the £200bn is it not?

I did see replays of the late penalty incident. As great as it is to see such a bunch of cheating, arrogant shìthousers get an early plane home, they do have a case with the denied pen. I've seen lots of softer ones given. I'm a fan of VAR, but there still needs to be consistency.
Came back to bite him.

Red Devon

The Aussies pull a goal back against Argentina

Alistair20000

The second goal from Argentina against the Strines has sent Pate into meltdown