• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup : Qatar Nov/Dec 2022.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let’s be honest, England are absolutely going to **** that group. It’s basically Premier League v three Conference sides.
Well they ought to.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Not sure how quick the kick off times will be confirmed? The fifa site is saying Iran would kick off 1pm our time but it also said Qatar would kick off 4pm when its supposed to be first game which would make it 10am.

the other two group games appear to be scheduled for 7pm kick offs which will hopefully be correct from my point of view.

looking at knockout stages if we progress through the group(and if we don’t we wouldn’t deserve to do well in the World Cup) looks like we would play someone from Qatar’s group which could be a good draw imo if we can avoid Holland although can’t take anything for granted. We would be playing sat 3rd or sun4th dec.

quarter final could be France or Argentina potentially on fri 9th or sat 10th, semi final tue 13th or weds 14th. The Friday maybe a 3pm although some pages saying 7pm. The other dates all appear to be 7pm.

IF we made the final on sun 18th that appears to be 3pm.

Red Devon

1648882082220.png

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully City won't have a match on Tuesday 29th November.

Banksy

Hopefully City won't have a match on Tuesday 29th November.
League One v Plymouth.😄

Oldsmobile-88

Bring on the new boss, same as the old boss.

As if we already did not know what a crass organisation FIFA is at the top.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino asked at a business conference in California about migrant worker abuses in Qatar said in part: "When you give work to someone, even in hard conditions. you give him dignity and pride."

The Christmas Karaoke get together at FIFA HQ no doubt has this number by The Dead Kennedy’s on the list.
Holiday in Cambodia..

5DD55321-C195-49CD-A5B9-553F22E8C4B4.jpeg

“Right Guard will not help you here”

Oldsmobile-88

Well knock me down 😁 Anyone who believed the BS that the Qatar WC was going to be ‘Carbon Neutral’ was away with the fairy’s..Air Conditioned Stadia for a start 🤣

OmanGrecian

Well knock me down 😁 Anyone who believed the BS that the Qatar WC was going to be ‘Carbon Neutral’ was away with the fairy’s..Air Conditioned Stadia for a start 🤣

Definitely not going to be 'Carbon Neutral' with all these flights.

I see Oman is going to be a hub for these hourly flights and there will be 2 fanzones here. I may just get myself to a game or 2 (if I can get tickets).

FIFA World Cup 2022: Qatar Airways Says Gulf Airlines to Operate Over 160 Flights Daily (news18.com)

StroudGrecian

Bring on the new boss, same as the old boss.

As if we already did not know what a crass organisation FIFA is at the top.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino asked at a business conference in California about migrant worker abuses in Qatar said in part: "When you give work to someone, even in hard conditions. you give him dignity and pride."
It really is beyond disgraceful. In the light of this (and this is over a year old) and similar reports elsewhere I would support a boycott of Qatar 22.

Oldsmobile-88

It really is beyond disgraceful. In the light of this (and this is over a year old) and similar reports elsewhere I would support a boycott of Qatar 22.
Yes.

It’s truly shocking.