• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup : Qatar Nov/Dec 2022.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully Southgate will see the error of his ways before then and play a front three of Foden, Kane and Grealish and leave dross like Sterling and Henderson at home.
I'll not hold my breath tho maybe his hand will be forced.

Oldsmobile-88

dontpassback

I don’t think this World Cup will remain etched on many people’s memories,unless England do well,but I don’t think southgate is going to change his tactics,and we all know the real reason for choosing Qatar as the venue was to do with the usual financial incentives

IndoMike

As I get older and have been exposed to so much football, the range of my football interest has gradually narrowed to just Exeter City. I hope Qatar is a success and that the British teams do well, but I don't think I'll be paying much attention to it

Banksy

As I get older and have been exposed to so much football, the range of my football interest has gradually narrowed to just Exeter City. I hope Qatar is a success and that the British teams do well, but I don't think I'll be paying much attention to it
Ditto. It’ll be funny though watching them sweat while we freeze in an ice cold living room.

Oldsmobile-88

OmanGrecian

As I'm in Oman for a few more months, I thought I'd try to get across. Managed to get myself an England v Iran ticket, happy with that.

Oman is being used as a fan hub with shuttle flights into Doha.

Oldsmobile-88

As I'm in Oman for a few more months, I thought I'd try to get across. Managed to get myself an England v Iran ticket, happy with that.

Oman is being used as a fan hub with shuttle flights into Doha.
What was the cost, if you don’t mind me asking ?

OmanGrecian

What was the cost, if you don’t mind me asking ?
I have a Category 1 ticket (only one I could get at the time). It was 800 Qatari Riyal, so approx £200. The category 3 tickets are 250 Qatari Riyal.

For the shuttle flight I paid 99 Omani Riyal, which is a little over £200. Omani nationals can get it for 49 Omani Riyal.

So £400 for the travel and ticket

arthur

Horrible country. Should never have been given the tournament :mad:
I'm feeling very Lee Anderson about this tournament and won't be watching it

307565800_623195476149515_8243171251935392695_n.jpg