• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe away - Saturday 4 March

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exeter tickets are 27 for home fans

How much do we charge away seats ?
The same. So we can't be too precious when clubs charge the same.
Though 30 quid at Rovers was taking the p#$%

Information

Rugby is now later to allow Exeter supporters time to get there ??

The kick-off times for both Men’s and Women’s matches have been altered following extensive consultation with multiple key stakeholders to allow supporters sufficient time to get to stadium on time, to minimise crowding on key travel routes on a busy Saturday of live events across London and support broadcast of the event.

Information

The revised kick-off times are:

Harlequins Women vs Exeter Chiefs – 14:30 (previously 12:00)
Harlequins Men vs Exeter Chiefs – 17:15 (previously 15:00)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Anyone going by car and got a couple seats?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Will be a late decision from me - got a dental appointment plus there's a local by-election taking place that may need my special brand of doorstep patter.

Oldsmobile-88

plus there's a local by-election taking place that may need my special brand of doorstep patter.
You’re a brave man Jason 😁.
Mind you, I think I’d prefer engaging politics on the doorstep than a trip to Adams Park !
It’s a venue I’ve given a miss for a few years.

tonykellowfan

Presumably we can buy tickets on the day?

Information

Yes you can but you will need a card to pay

Away supporters will be able to buy on the day from Ticket Office 1 which opens at 12noon. There are no price increases on the day. Adams Park is a cashless stadium.

Oldsmobile-88

436 advance sales as of yesterday.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You’re a brave man Jason 😁.
Mind you, I think I’d prefer engaging politics on the doorstep than a trip to Adams Park !
It’s a venue I’ve given a miss for a few years.
Ha, yeah - it's a strange one really, the seat is normally monolithically Labour and is the ward of the council leader (whose father used to be managed by mine!), plus the Labour candidate is the wife of the Hounslow Mayor. However, there is a lot of unrest about the extension of ULEZ, as well as the Council's hypocrisy in simultaneously supporting the extension while privately writing to Sadiq asking for their own non-compliant vehicles to be exempted from the charge, so we're hoping to eat into their huge majority in the ward.

Anyway, I managed to miss the last visit to Adams Park in 2017, a mate was sponsoring Ashford Town (Middx)'s game against Aze and Yeading (another mate's son plays/played for them) - I'm sure I saw a lot more action that day, including the visiting manager apparently lamping one of his players at half time! The hospitality from my mate was very good - I was absolutely paralytic by the time I left the ground that night.