• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe Wanderers v Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Squeezebox

Who is the commentary team?
Sohail Sahi & James Harris

LDNGrecian

well I think that was a penalty then...I just despair at the quality & inconsistency of these refs. Virtually every game and you'd be hard pushed to know which way the refs gonna give it when he blows his whistle. This guy is terrible..just unbelievably terrible - for both teams ...
Being mid table towards the end of the season, sadly it’s time to recognise this will be a more regular occurrence as the best refs go to Promotion and relegation deciding games.

HarryECFC

Harper is rubbish get him off the pitch. He’s useless

budegrecian

HT 1 down, but we’ve been the better side by some distance between the two penalty boxes. We need to do better in both boxes though.
We need to get tighter in ours and show more composure in theirs.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sohail Sahi & James Harris
Thanks. To be fair I dont rate the Radio Devon coverage anyway. On the way back from the game last week James Vickery spent about 5 minutes talking to the Argyle correspondent about what drink he likes at football or something ridiculous. Typical local radio I suppose.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
City got far more scrappier as the half wore on. Really need to take our chances

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
HT 1 down, but we’ve been the better side by some distance between the two penalty boxes. We need to do better in both boxes though.
We need to get tighter in ours and show more composure in theirs.
As Matt Taylor used to say A LOT it's about what you do in both boxes.

Red faced

Being mid table towards the end of the season, sadly it’s time to recognise this will be a more regular occurrence as the best refs go to Promotion and relegation deciding games.
That'd be right..He literally looks like he couldn't give 2 f*cks if he makes the right call or not...he's been woeful...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who is the commentary team?
Have a guess…….mentioned earlier by “Fred Binneys Head” with the comment “bloody Sohail on the mic again ffs”…….says it all really.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Stanno would have taken the chances that Harper wasted....