• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least the Gruesome Twosome are collecting useful material for future use. E.g.

a) The cruel treatment Ginge got at the Coronation, having to sit behind Auntie Anne's hat
b) The way the Coronation was heartlessly planned to clash with Archie's birthday
c) The New York adventure, and the Palace's callous failure to contact them afterwards

Should keep them going for a year or two.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
At least the Gruesome Twosome are collecting useful material for future use. E.g.

a) The cruel treatment Ginge got at the Coronation, having to sit behind Auntie Anne's hat
b) The way the Coronation was heartlessly planned to clash with Archie's birthday
c) The New York adventure, and the Palace's callous failure to contact them afterwards

Should keep them going for a year or two.
Well Ginge is not alone in suffering from the scheduling of the Coronation. It fecked up all the supporters of EFL teams by arranging it for the final weekend of the season ! I bet it didn't clash with the Polo calendar though !

DB9

Well Ginge is not alone in suffering from the scheduling of the Coronation. It fecked up all the supporters of EFL teams by arranging it for the final weekend of the season ! I bet it didn't clash with the Polo calendar though !
You need to pitch that to Netflix CB, Might earn you a few quid. 🙂👍

fred binneys head

IMG_0539.jpeg

DB9

Perhaps Harry is the new Duncan Norville? (Chase Me!) 🙂

tavyred

New Yorkers apparently laughing their collective t1ts off that anyone could a “two hour car chase” in their congested city. 😎

Mr Jinx

The hapless Sussexes are in certain quarters in the US becoming figures of derision.
I think after their NY escapades they've crossed the Rubicon (if they hadn't already). They live in some kind of fantasy land of victimhood. If it's not made up racism, it's those bedeviled paps.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read that Charles could "cut off Andrew's utilities" to force him to move out of the Royal Lodge. Seems a bit drastic ! 😬

Alistair20000

I read that Charles could "cut off Andrew's utilities" to force him to move out of the Royal Lodge. Seems a bit drastic ! 😬
Ooh err missus :eek:

Colesman Ballz

Ha, in the "good old days" it would have been off with his head not merely the "crown jewels" ! :cool: