• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil tickets

OxfordshireGrecian

I've missed out here, the club has sold their allocation in the East Stand, I hadn't realised they were on sale. I'm looking for 2 adult seats if anyone has spare, please PM me. Thanks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nothing on the OS about selling out the seated area. Give reception a ring on Monday?

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10436~2499686,00.html

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was in reception buying my ticket yesterday and they said there was only standing left.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was in reception buying my ticket yesterday and they said there was only standing left.

Last edited:

ECFC traveller

I actually spoke to the receptionist today (He was watching the Ladies game) and he said there are plenty left and he said to come in on Monday to collect them. :)

ecfc70

there was loads left for seated on friday when i got mine

ECFC Music

I bought a standing ticket on Saturday 40 minutes before the match as i was told at reception we had been allocated 360 seats and all had been sold !!

joining-the-CLIQUE

Was also told that all seating was sold out yesterday

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
To avoid confusion.

It was Yeovil terrace tickets I was referring to today at the ladies match. We have about 140 left. All the seats have indeed been sold. Last one was sold yesterday afternoon.

Yeovil sent us 360 seat tickets and 500 standing so there will be some pay on the day availability but not sure if any of those will be seated.

Cheers

Spoonz / Mike Cooper.

P.S. Cracking game by the ladies team today. Very noticably improved from last year in terms of tactics and teamwork.

Red the Paper

Banned
Will be paying on the day. Yeovil won't sell out so may have to sit with them