• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town V Exeter City Matchday thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought I'd start this, because nobody else seems all that bothered. ^o)

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
come on boys lets have a cup run, I'm sure there will be a max crowd tonight.
I cant go as its my birthday but all travelling fans please give them a big cheer from me.
UTC

Liam McNamara

come on boys lets have a cup run, I'm sure there will be a max crowd tonight.
I cant go as its my birthday but all travelling fans please give them a big cheer from me.
UTC
happy brithday! lets hope for a win for greg then :)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
will be heading up there later. Would be good to have a cup run and our best chance of a trip to wembley. UTC!

Erico

Hoping to break the tradition of going out early in cup competitions, and get the first win under our belts. Will be a good match I'm sure.

UTC!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would guess with our sh*te result Saturday that we need a win ASAP for confidence. Can't see us picking up a league win until October when we play Rochdale so we could really do with a win tonight.

Grecian1987

Pete, didn't you say yourself on another thread that you don't care about this game??

Clap clap from me. I'll be standing in the uncovered away end - hopefully it won't be as freezing as last time!

Hopefully the lads show good bouncebackability.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Clap clap from me. I'll be standing in the uncovered away end - hopefully it won't be as freezing as last time!
No you won't. They won't be opening that stand, unless we turn up in our thousands.

Grecian1987

No you won't. They won't be opening that stand, unless we turn up in our thousands.
Yes I will dammit! :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon he will give Krysiak a placa in the starting 11. Did anyone else notice at the weekend he had a phenomenally hard shot?