• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

York City vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

A Slacker

Nothing much changes

Hamon; Ribeiro, Butterfield, Moore-Taylor, McAllister; Davies, Sercombe, Harley; Nicholls, Morrison, Nichols.

Subs: Pym, Keohane, Tillson, Cummins, Wheeler, Bennett, McCready.

First game that Oakley has missed this season.
At least both Nichol(l)s are starting.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
At least both Nichol(l)s are starting.
Indeed. A little bit more adventurous than last week.

ECFC_George

Nothing much changes

Hamon; Ribeiro, Butterfield, Moore-Taylor, McAllister; Davies, Sercombe, Harley; Nicholls, Morrison, Nichols.

Subs: Pym, Keohane, Tillson, Cummins, Wheeler, Bennett, McCready.

First game that Oakley has missed this season.
Oh look Hamon is in goal and wouldn't it be better if Bennett played at Centre Back and Butterfield was on the bench?

And once again Wheeler and Keohane are on the bench

Now that iv had another look at it, at least we not playing 5 at the back with Davies at Right Back.

Last edited:

athenasbra

What has Pym done to be dropped? I thought he played okay against the scum and I personally have a lot more faith in him than Hamon.

ECFC89

James Hamon for **** sake !!!!!!! and Buttefield is playing at Centre Back !!!! And Bennett is playing in mindfield !!!!!!! And Jimmy will demand to leave at the end of the season !

ECFC_George

For anyone who prefers line ups like this

21 Hamon
06 Ribeiro
02 Butterfield (C)
15 Moore-Taylor
14 McAllister
11 Davies
07 Sercombe
33 Harley
23 Nicholls
34 Morrison
20 Nichols

Substitutes

04 Bennett
10 Keohane
22 Wheeler
26 Tillson
30 Pym
31 Cummins
35 McCready

Last edited:

rp42

What has Tis-Stale seen in Harley that we aint?? Been awful since he came back:mad:

ECFC89

James Hamon for **** sake !!!!!!! and Buttefield is playing at Centre Back !!!! And Bennett is playing in mindfield !!!!!!! And Jimmy will demand to leave at the end of the season !
Guilty No Bennett.

Still would rather have him playing his natural position, than Butterfield even on the pitch.

Last edited:

Taz

To be fair I think Harley does need some playing time to find his form / confidence. My main gripe is with Morrison starting (who'll probably score a hat-trick now I've said this) and Wheeler on the bench?

Will Wheeler or Keohane sign new contracts at the end of the season... with all the confidence Tisdale places in them... I know who'd I rather see leave at the end of the season... and that persons contract isn't up (but resets to 2 years at end of season).

On the up

What has Tis-Stale seen in Harley that we aint?? Been awful since he came back:mad:
It's not just Tis that rates Harley. So many fans see how badly he's played in every game since he returned, but still want him to start? Critisism of players performances is not very consistent on her. Harley Must be on a better contract than Tis.

Last edited: