• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

Bridgy 81

New keeper played for Kent Schools under 15’s in 2021/22. This season has played for a club called Glebe F.C. (based in Chislehurst, Bromley) in the FA Youth Cup.
Thanks for the information.
I imagine representing Kent Schools would make you a decent level of player for his age.
Let’s hope he’s moved with his family to the West Country and they/he stay/s here for a few years.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Finished 3-1 to us, I am not 100% sure on the scorers but I think it was Joe Wragg x 2 and Alfie Cunningham, Rovers goal was a penalty
Who exactly were we playing ?

DawlishBouy

City’s win keeps us in 4th place in the EFL Youth Alliance South West table but Swindon (1 point behind) and Oxford (2 points behind) have 3 games in hand. City need to win their last 2 games to stand any chance of getting into the top Merit League for the last third of the season.
Plymuff beat Portsmouth 3-2 to go top of the table. For anyone worried about Argyle’s youth overtaking City I just noticed their under 17’s lost 0-7 at Swindon in the Floodlit Cup a couple of weeks ago.

DawlishBouy

Bristol Rovers.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

jase 07

I can see others have already replied, yes it was Bristol Rovers

AmberRed

City’s win keeps us in 4th place in the EFL Youth Alliance South West table but Swindon (1 point behind) and Oxford (2 points behind) have 3 games in hand. City need to win their last 2 games to stand any chance of getting into the top Merit League for the last third of the season.
Plymuff beat Portsmouth 3-2 to go top of the table. For anyone worried about Argyle’s youth overtaking City I just noticed their under 17’s lost 0-7 at Swindon in the Floodlit Cup a couple of weeks ago.
Looking at the Plymouth team they put out, they were full strength with all their 2nd year scholars playing, which they have done most of the season! Pretty sure if all ours played all season (Cox, King, Lee, James, Billingham, O'Connor) we'd be up there with them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report from Saturday

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
When was the last time we played our full U18's team without any having loan commitments