• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

Thames Valley Red

Simmons is a year younger , and yes from what I’ve seen I’m ruling them out , only my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Is that the number 6 lad on your tube, that looks massive and had good feet and a turn of pace? He stood out for me watching the you tube of the last match. Refreshing to see a big lad coming through the Academy. (I know Pond and Diabete)

Agent Andy

Yep that’s him , joined from another academy I believe , certainly has the potential to be the next Diabete and has a good turn of pace as well .

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that the number 6 lad on your tube, that looks massive and had good feet and a turn of pace? He stood out for me watching the you tube of the last match. Refreshing to see a big lad coming through the Academy. (I know Pond and Diabete)
There is also Ed James who appears to be a decent size.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is so hard because the group is so strong cox and Lee obviously
Ed James ,
Mitch Beardmore
Gab Billington
Jo O’Connor
Harrison king , without a doubt
George spencer
Alfie Clarke definitely
Pedro Borges
Amir Daniel

oh shit , I would sign them all , that’s a hell of a decision someone will have
This assumes the decision isn’t taken out of our hands by Rotherham (or someone else) coming in and poaching some of these youngsters.

AmberRed

This assumes the decision isn’t taken out of our hands by Rotherham (or someone else) coming in and poaching some of these youngsters.
They would still need to pay for them!

SaintJames

Fear not SEA I think the ambitions of our Academy playersonce making their professional debuts at SJP are likely to be set at any of a multitude of Premiership clubs. I cannnot for a minute imagine any young starlet thinking he is best served moving to Rotherham!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

DawlishBouy

For anyone else who missed it the report for the previous game did eventually get posted seven days after it was played:

Thames Valley Red

Yep that’s him , joined from another academy I believe , certainly has the potential to be the next Diabete and has a good turn of pace as well .
What was the Academy? Seeing these programmes on Palace, Leeds and other, should be an attractive source of players now.

DawlishBouy

Oxford United beat Horndean 3-1 this evening and will be City's opponents in the third round of the FA Youth Cup.