• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't mind us signing another Finnish player. The two we've got have great attitudes, have been good for us and have done their own careers no harm whilst here. Maybe they've spread the word amongst their international team mates.
Yeah would be a case of sami old, sami old..

grecIAN Harris

Heard we are looking at Bailey Peacock-Farrell 👀
Would be a good keeper at our level but the usual questions are to asked given he is contracted to Burnley currently, like how are we affording his wages to start with unless he is coming down on loan?

StudentGrecian

Would be a good keeper at our level but the usual questions are to asked given he is contracted to Burnley currently, like how are we affording his wages to start with unless he is coming down on loan?
Contract expires this season I think, but agree it would be unlikely for him to go from premier league wages to the lowest in League One next season (If Taggy's utterings are to be believed).

He'll sign for a Championship or higher league one club having already proven himself at this level.

Mid Devon Grecian

6' 4", so should be acceptable to all Exewebbers.
I doubt the club would take it any further without a sign off from @PeteUSA 😉

Red Devon

Caleb Watts - He’s not done much to give GC an easy decision on his future……but the introduction of Dion Rankine in the second half today really exposed his short comings.

manc grecian

He puts the bog in average. No better than the lad we had on loan from Southampton last year who was so average I can't remember his name.

CC

Watts was previously at Southampton wasn't he?

LDNGrecian

He puts the bog in average. No better than the lad we had on loan from Southampton last year who was so average I can't remember his name.
Kegs Chauke, one of the 4 at Burton now.

StudentGrecian

Can't see Watts staying, he would have to come leaps and bounds in the off season to be anywhere near the bench.

ryancooper327

Charlie McCann scored again today making it 6 g+a this season in a woeful FGR. Will we go back in for him now they have dropped down? He's got 2 years left on his contract so would require a fee.