• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Design flaws

GJW

Just seen this pop up on my FB feed. How is the car supposed to get in the garage?3338

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sure a carefully driven 4x4 would be able to negotiate around wifey's dahlias on a Friday night and be neatly parked half an inch from the tumble dryer if the motorist went easy on the cider on the way home.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
How many folk on housing estates actually park their cars in the garage ? It is usually crammed with other items with the car parked in the road.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen this pop up on my FB feed. How is the car supposed to get in the garage?View attachment 3338
It would be interesting to see their reply if you posed that self same question to them directly!

GJW

It would be interesting to see their reply if you posed that self same question to them directly!
The question was posed and an answer was given. If it pops up again I’ll copy and paste it on here. I can’t remember what the full statement was but apparently that particular house was the show house and they always put a pretty flowerbed in front of their show houses.

A quick look on Facebook shows that they do it for several show homes, probably to make it look like the garden is slightly bigger.