• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2023/24 (Champions)

sign of the chimes

Likewise, congratulations to Portsmouth’s Womens team as well.
I make it that with their promotion your lot will be in the Championship next season.
Thanks Bridgy. They got their promotion wrapped up a couple of weeks ago which was great as it enabled the civic celebration last weekend to be a joint one for the mens and womens title winners.

It's a good time for our womens' sides to be on the up, as I think with the increased quality, profile and exposure of the leagues the faultlines are really starting to develop. Our side went semi-pro last summer meaning some of the players are now being paid. The expectation seems to be that they might end up going fully professional with the promotion to the second tier; attendances are on the up and it's connecting new people to the club. I hope both our sides are able to compete in their new divisions; likewise for ECFC Women in SW Div 1.

tom_ecfc

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope both our sides are able to compete in their new divisions; likewise for ECFC Women in the Southern Premier League.
Corrected for accuracy ;)

fred binneys head

Fantastic news, well done to everyone involved, absolutely delighted for them all and what strength of character to come back from last season’s heartbreak - amazing!

sign of the chimes

Corrected for accuracy ;)
Apologies, Pete! I'll blame the Cab Sauv (even though it's my imbibing that's the issue🍷)

Martin Weiler

Official crowd figure given on FA Full Time site was 800.

Congratulations to everyone concerned with this well deserved promotion.

D19BBC94-DEEF-4C49-917F-02AA59C3A553.jpeg

Avening Posse

Great win. Football is art as witnessed by having Jackson Pollock on the bench UTC

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
City's number 17 stood out massively I thought, really good.

Fantastic Season. Congratulations to all involved.

rifraf

Yes, it's a Bank Holiday weekend, but still nothing on the official website about winning the league after a long slog all season...... they're not aware perhaps?

Not meaning to be a 'moaning minnie' honest, but frankly poor show for me.