• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Foster the Imposter?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds more and more like Argiggle are desperately resorting to the "dart arts" in order to maintain the Status Quo.

fred binneys head

IMG_0851.jpeg

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Quote of the day from Pi$$tofi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 "
  • Argyle can no longer gain promotion this season - the dream is over for now. "
Yeah no $hit Sherlock !!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
All of my Argyle supporting friends want him fired. He has been a disaster for Argyle and probably need to accept this and remove him asap.

The quote of the day from one of my Argyle supporting friends, If we don't fire him, we will go down.

STURTZ

This bloke is the Greek who keeps on giving. Two reasons we won't be facing your bunch of misfits. One we are not getting relegated, two even if we did we wouldn't be in league 2 with your shower of ....
Don't hear too much from Felix, Marino, Raiser or any of the old stalwarts these days. Don't know why...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope Nombe does the business on Friday night at Rotterham

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Foster in.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope Nombe does the business on Friday night at Rotterham
If Rotherham beat Argyle, then I can see Foster being fired, as they will have to throw something at it.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
This late in the season would they really sack Agent Foster ? Do hope they keep him for a little while longer and dont give him the 🥾

Grecian2K

Rumour on Pash!tti (started by Gruppenfuhrer Porkstain no less) that Dr Foster is on his way.
Bloody shame really - they could at least have given him until the end of the season to finish the job off properly. 😭
Even more risible, some are even touting that "Colin" is now available to ride in as their "knight in sliming amour".