• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve obvs missed something here! Why is it 2pm ko??
Northampton Saints have a match a little later and it is to help supporters get out easier after the match.

Bridgy 81

You cannot show football live between 1445 and 1715. So they could show the first half, but transmission would have to stop at 1445 irrespective, as it is not an international weekend. The kick off time is irrelevant, as live football would still be shown between 1445 and 1715.
If we play the way we did in the second 45 minutes against Port Vale we’ll be out of sight and the match done and dusted by halftime anyway!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
in the case of a match being covered live on Sky does anyone else think this might affect future access to RD local commentaries currently available via ifollow or radio FM and DAB but not on the internet.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jon on MNF hinting that ECFCTV might be in the works? 👀

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's been talked about for some time. Only works if we can increase our revenue stream from the product.

Grecian Max

It's been talked about for some time. Only works if we can increase our revenue stream from the product.
I think this is to replace ifollow, it sounded like something was actually going to happen on this front rather than just the concept of it

andrew p long

Just received an email saying that ifollow were sorry I'd left and that my subscription ends on 30 June.

I'd not indicated anything either way - so is this a consequence of ifollow closing down even the audio service next season?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If so, will the theme tune be based on the old ECFC OK! chant?

E
C
ECF
ECFC
TV!

cannockred

Just received an email saying that ifollow were sorry I'd left and that my subscription ends on 30 June.

I'd not indicated anything either way - so is this a consequence of ifollow closing down even the audio service next season?
Have responded to the email.

As I live abroad, there should be a service next year.

Will post on here the reply.

cannockred

Have responded to the email.

As I live abroad, there should be a service next year.

Will post on here the reply.
That was quick.

From Ifollow....
Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

Please be assured that your current access to the service will not be affected and you will be able to use your subscription until the end of the season.
You will receive further correspondence regarding subscriptions for the 2024/25 season shortly.

Please let us know if you would like further information or assistance at this time.

Best regards,
Dean