• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheridan or Tisdale

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the better debate would be.
Stick with Caldwell or re-employ Tisdale.

It is one or the other no hating on either manager.

I will start:
Tisdale
I want more choice

iscalad

I want more choice
Hard luck.....

Alistair20000

Hard luck.....
Bugger :(

Grecian_Matt

Other choice is Big Sam..

STURTZ

I remember asking this 10 years ago...do I dare ask who has the better manager now?:)

We'll be in a dogfight probably but Schumacher has a massive future in the game whereas Caldwell will never get a job again but I think you should keep him.
Looks like Schueys "massive future" will start in Stoke! Quite unusual to find a Souser with taste.
Wonder when Dewey will follow him?

felix

Phew, thank goodness you posted that. Never known you get anything right so that means Dewsnip is staying. Haven't thanked you yet for Nombe to score against us he kindly gave us our penalty. Mind you you lot did well to get a million for him; he's absolute sh!te.

Curley

Looks like Schueys "massive future" will start in Stoke! Quite unusual to find a Souser with taste.
The more I think about it the more I think I may have been wrong.

Caldwell has you in League One and not in the relegation zone. Little Exeter are fighting far above their weight and he is overachieving. Be more grateful.

graiser

What’s a Souser!