• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
You should have been nicer to him!😄

AlanDevlin

It appears there is a mystic in the midst of Tosspotty…. Within seconds of Stanno coming on it was predicted
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

IMG_1347.png

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anymore on Jay's winner from Pasnotty ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can take the boy out of Exeter but you can NEVER take Exeter out of the boy ! Enjoy the next 3mins or so - Can we get it posted on Pasnotty ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can take the boy out of Exeter but you can NEVER take Exeter out of the boy ! Enjoy the next 3mins or so - Can we get it posted on Pasnotty ?
Sorry - Yer Tis !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It appears there is a mystic in the midst of Tosspotty…. Within seconds of Stanno coming on it was predicted
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 12509
I noticed these badge things on Pi$$toffy yesterday , The more you have the better the supporter you are ??

Or if you collect all of the badges you're allowed to serve 🍔 as well as 🍟 🤣🤣🤣

felix

It was a very nice finish by Stansfield and I can understand his elation and subsequent comments, fair play to him. But it won't beat agent Aimson's deliberate deflection of Butcher's shot to enable that annihilation of you lot last April. The manic racist abuse and threats directed at Ennis from those knuckle draggers in the Big Bank corner showed how proper you chaps are.

Well done to Stansfield and well done to Will - once a green always a green.

Orient are good aren't they?

fred binneys head

I saw lots of anger but racist abuse and threats? I wasn’t aware that happened. If true, it’s unacceptable and I hope our club issued an apology to your player.

felix

Niall told me about it but he did also say that he wasn't bothered and he was more pleased with the goal which he was pivotal in setting up. Niall is a very nice guy. Very sorry that he has left us.

fred binneys head

Well that’s bang out of order then, no excuses.