• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tinpot

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You were so confident weren't you?

You lot are flipping ****tte (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)
£20 says your lot wont even make the top half next year.

Curley

Judging by the rest of your predictions I now know we will finish top half at least next season :)

graiser

I’ll take that, mark it for reference, but I think if I was you I’d be more concerned about my own team than us beys down the road!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ll take that, mark it for reference, but I think if I was you I’d be more concerned about my own team than us beys down the road!

NP Graiser at least you have faith in your club unlike your other Gaws. .... Respective charities I take it ?

graiser

NP Graiser at least you have faith in your club unlike your other Gaws. .... Respective charities I take it ?
Your local Hospice will do for me old chap and in the unlikely event you win it’ll be St.Lukes Hospice in Plymouth

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't mind that as long as it didn't go into the Dorkus upcoming legal bill lol.

graiser

Don't mind that as long as it didn't go into the Dorkus upcoming legal bill lol.
Absolutely no chance of that

Exehausted

Your local Hospice will do for me old chap and in the unlikely event you win it’ll be St.Lukes Hospice in Plymouth
First time I've posted in here for years, but I just had to say well done you two, that's what banter should be.

GreenDay

Winning at New Wembley is no big deal for us, we've actually done it!
We have all the time in the world to win at the new Wembley, but WE have won at the famous twin towers of the iconic old Wembley stadium, which is an accolade you will never achieve !!!

felix

Winning at New Wembley is no big deal for us, we've actually done it!
Yep, we tend to get promoted automatically.

Means we miss a big day out, I know. Hope you guys enjoyed yours. I enjoyed watching it.

Loved you lot just starting to chant " stand up if you hate argyle" then Cov scored. Didn't hear that chant again. Ho, Ho!