• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BoS Elections

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we discuss the candidates or should this be a completely private individual matter?

I think I know who I'm voting for but it would be interesting to see other peoples perspectives.

ecfc01

Can we discuss the candidates or should this be a completely private individual matter?

I think I know who I'm voting for but it would be interesting to see other peoples perspectives.
Whats BoS?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Have you had a look on here?

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

ecfc01

Shorly im odds on?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would appear that very few have, which is a pity imo, but not unusual.

Whilst all the election paperwork is in the post at the moment and should be arriving on members' doorsteps shortly, I had rather hoped that, as Northants Grecian has suggested, the facility be used as an informal hustings with Trust members free to ask questions of the candidates to help them make their minds up.

Of course there is also the argument that some candidates may not be Exeweb users or may not want to do that.....

Grecian_Jay

ecfc01 or grecian til i die should get it but won't. Maybe Ivor will get it after his donation.

Poultice

Of course there is also the argument that some candidates may not be Exeweb users or may not want to do that.....
Shirley the question here is, what do the members want ?

ecfc01

What do the Members want?

A377 Lad

I got mine through the post this morning. Interesting selection and variety.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you had a look on here?
Hants, I did indeed look there but felt the need for a thread on TWOWS about the subject since it will be viewed more often and likely be a more active discussion.