• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PAFC Supporters trust..

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... you're either a City fan or an Argyle fan. Not f*cking both...
Can I suggest GJ, under normal circumstances I agree. However, under exceptional circumstances - and I would treat the potential loss of a valuable rival as such - than it's football fan first ...

Just how I see it.

Lobster Claw

Can I suggest GJ, under normal circumstances I agree. However, under exceptional circumstances - and I would treat the potential loss of a valuable rival as such - than it's football fan first ...

Just how I see it.
You could look at that 2 ways though! What about all the good local players coming to play here rather than Plymouth! Its not all about gate receipts, If there youth team gets effected aswell we could benefit there too!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just how I see it.
Football fan first in situations like this...

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also i would like to state well done to all involved in getting the PAFC Supporters trust off the ground...

especially my mate who featured in the herald about it!

Grecian1987

I suppose it all boils down to what you believe is the correct football ownership model for the future. We all know that Sugar Daddy ownership isn't sustainable, whereas our trust model, perhaps, is.

We as a club are in a priviledged position in that we own our club and have a Trust model which works. We should seek to 'spread the good word' wherever possible, including to our biggest rivals. I would rather see an Argyle being run by their fans than one with a multi-millionaire owner.

Yes our Trust isn't perfect, but if there were other Trust-run clubs in the Football League we could learn from their mistakes too.

I would love to see 7 or 8 teams being fan-owned in the next few years, with ECFC as the trailblaizer.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
i would also like to see trust ownership move to at least 5 or 6 clubs in the football lge over the next couple of years!

Ampadu19

Quite interesting to see some of the comments. All I can deduce is that our fan base is much like wider society: for every thoughtful person, there is another who spouts rubbish and shows a lack of intellect or maturity.
Express sentiment as you wish, but some of the comments would be better on the banter board than on this forum.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some of you want to see numerous trust-run clubs whereas one of the best things about supporting City is that we are unique and pretty much the only one doing it this way. I don't want to lose that. Selfish maybe but that's life.

Pafc-2011

Red The Paper is a sad lonely bitter waanker, get over it

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Our moral and ethical Duty is to Help football for the greater good of football and other football clubs

I agree it within our moral duty to help other fans out when there club is in crisis... After all we are all football fans arnt we!

Im annoyed that people cant see past its plymuff and they only do it for there greater self importance i feel is not right and im very angry that people would say that about people who do lots of work for out club to make our club better
:D

F*ck em.

I hope they go bust.