• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PAFC Supporters trust..

ecfc01

:D

F*ck em.

I hope they go bust.
I feel the same i hate them, hate the rivalry hope they go bust with many sad faces on the argyle fans!

Red the Paper

Banned
Red The Paper is a sad lonely bitter waanker, get over it
Porkus again. I have Porkus on my ignore list but it is always funny how he tries to weedle his way back into my affections.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a sorry read this is.

A couple of blokes go to help the potential new dawning of our biggest rivals for an hour and they're told they're idiots. Which is completely daft.

Then a couple of blokes are like "f*ck 'em" let 'em go bust. Just who do we have a rivalry with then? Torquay? get out. they're not worth it. Yeovil? Naaaah. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. We need a Plymouth to hate. Let 'em have a few seasons in the blue square south and the odd cup game whilst they play at Plymouth PArkways ground. That'll do nicely.

P.S. Grecian Jay, do you have any friends in the real world? Or are you always the obnoxious, moaning one that needs a shag?

Last edited:

Alistair20000

A couple of blokes go to help the potential new dawning of our biggest rivals for an hour and they're told they're idiots. Which is completely daft.

Then a couple of blokes are like "f*ck 'em" let 'em go bust. Just who do we have a rivalry with then? Torquay? get out. they're not worth it. Yeovil? Naaaah. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. We need a Plymouth to hate. Let 'em have a few seasons in the blue square south and the odd cup game whilst they play at Plymouth PArkways ground. That'll do nicely.

P.S. Grecian Jay, do you have any friends in the real world? Or are you always the obnoxious, moaning one that needs a shag?
I agree. A long period of lingering humiliation might eventually make them semi human. Going bust is too good for them.

Grecian_Jay

Ah you're back are you? Nice.

Get you're prioritiers right, we are Exeter City, we need as much money as possible. Are we that naive that we don't think we need it now so we will donate to Argyle? F*ck off.

And you talk about rivalry - well giving them money is really rival-like isn't it.

And yes I am this obnoxious in real life but it's not surprising when there are jumped up muppets like you around trying to do the right thing all the time and getting on your high horse when people don't agree.

Last edited:

Souvlaki

So, Argyle are in trouble and are in need of money. When you walk past a homeless person, do you give them money? Most people walk past and ignore them. When it comes to PAFC, if they beg me for money, i'll walk past without even looking at them.

Sorry, but that's what happens when you spend 8 years giving it the big one. It's come around to bite them on the arse and i'm going to enjoy it and be thankful for our safe and steady rock of a Football club.
Not all of us were doing that, only the sad acts who live their lives in small minded, parochial bliss............

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hope it goes pear shaped.

STURTZ

Their objective is to get a supporter on the board! Big deal didn't we do that before the proper trust took over, Norman Warne iirc. Didn't do much good.

And those North Devon Greens should be ashamed of themselves, driving past Devon's capital to watch those losers.

ecfc01

Hope it goes pear shaped.
lol I do aswell, hope they serve a horrible final year in league football.

just another weymouth in the making!

go on plymouth Jog on