• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This doesnt belong here but it will get read!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jase, I understand this, but can something be put to Mr exeweb. It wasn't that long ago that exeweb was close to being called a day. Thanks to exewebbers who then donated to keep it running, the least they and other exewebbers deserve is to have a forum where there are good threads with decent amount of debate like there used to be.

Surely even Mr exeweb has noticed the way this forum has gone downhill. So many good posters have stopped or lessened cos of the amount of prats on here.
Why not just ban everyone apart from a few hand picked do gooders and rose tinters, this place would be fantastic then +o(

ecfc01

Why not just ban everyone apart from a few hand picked do gooders and rose tinters, this place would be fantastic then +o(

Roy Hodgson

I think people just want an honest debate. But how can we take anyone seriously who refers to Tisdale as Cheesy.

ecfc01

I think people just want an honest debate. But how can we take anyone seriously who refers to Tisdale as Cheesy.
but doesnt all exwebbers (The true patriotic non multi Exeweb originals ) love cheese?

And come on he is abit cheesy

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You actually miss the point. When you and Grecian Jay and the likes put your mind to it you can actually come up with a good debate.

The point is all the stupid multis is the thing that is dragging this place down. One person having several different accounts and agreeing on the same thing doesn't count as a majority against the x amount of people disagreeing with you.

And it shows how little you know if you think exeweb was full of 'do gooders and rose tinters' you obviously have no idea, it was anything far from that and debates could get heated, but the debates were generally interesting.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is it, ECFC are getting more popular as a whole so there Fan sight is also going to get more popular so there for more d*ckheads,

I am one but yet I love it,
Think you'll find there have always been plenty of d*ckheads on here, but none of them felt the need to have multiple accounts just to get attention and nor did they create FAO....... threads, normally they have the common sense and intellect to use the Private Messaging System.

ecfc01

Think you'll find there have always been plenty of d*ckheads on here, but none of them felt the need to have multiple accounts just to get attention and nor did they create FAO....... threads, normally they have the common sense and intellect to use the Private Messaging System.
FAO means for the attention off. I don't recall doing one for you,

So untill I do you should not be going in there!

look if you dnt like it dont come on here! be a good girl and put me on ignore

ecfc01

The place to talk about anything else, be it your favourite band, hobby, current affairs or just chat and make friends!

The social club!

Dnt blame me blame the rules! simples now leave me alone

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
FAO means for the attention off. I don't recall doing one for you,

So untill I do you should not be going in there!

look if you dnt like it dont come on here! be a good girl and put me on ignore
Then if you don't want anyone else to read it, why put it on a public forum instead of using the Private Messaging facility? Duh!!

I had you down as a bit slow, but not someone who was that thick.

ecfc01

The place to talk about anything else, be it your favourite band, hobby, current affairs or just chat and make friends!

The social club!

Dnt blame me blame the rules! simples now leave me alone
I repeat for a good reason