• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday 12th February - Notts County v ECFC Prediction Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
My left testicle says a boring 0-0 draw ; my right testicle says we give them a 4-0 thrashing. My middle testicle says 1-0 City...
Haven't you got anymore testicles? Theres no provision for us losing 1-2, which is what I'm afraid could be the case. Depends if Tisdale selects the right lineup, which shouldnt include Harley. He's history as far as I'm concerned, and has nothing to offer.

IndoMike

Haven't you got anymore testicles? Theres no provision for us losing 1-2, which is what I'm afraid could be the case. Depends if Tisdale selects the right lineup, which shouldnt include Harley. He's history as far as I'm concerned, and has nothing to offer.
I'm not a greedy person, Pete..
2-1 doesn't sound right , but I'll try to get a testicle to change its mind
I agree about Harley.. I said yesterday, it sends out a bad message to the other players by keep him hanging around (not that he has done anything wrong).

Grecian_Jay

Right we need to knock these sh*te tactics on the head, my choice would be:

----------------------Hamer-----------------------

Tully----------Duffy-------------Troy------------Goldie

---------------------Edwards-----------------------

-----------Sercs----------------Dunne----------------

---------------------Noble----------------------------

-----------Nards---------------Cureton---------------

Nice tight, narrow diamond. Lack of left footers but that is something we have to put up with so will have to put up with 2. Would rather try a Frear or someone in the Noble role but out of Harley and Noble then it has to be Noble.

IndoMike

Right we need to knock these sh*te tactics on the head, my choice would be:

----------------------Hamer-----------------------

Tully----------Duffy-------------Troy------------Goldie

---------------------Edwards-----------------------

-----------Sercs----------------Dunne----------------

---------------------Noble----------------------------

-----------Nards---------------Cureton---------------

Nice tight, narrow diamond. Lack of left footers but that is something we have to put up with so will have to put up with 2. Would rather try a Frear or someone in the Noble role but out of Harley and Noble then it has to be Noble.
Not bad, but I'd go for O"Flynn, not Narders.. away from home you need someone to hold the ball up a bit

Willy Nilly

Frear? What are you smoking boy? I'd rather see Perryman up there than Frear.

Grecian_Jay

Not bad, but I'd go for O"Flynn, not Narders.. away from home you need someone to hold the ball up a bit
Toyed with the idea but I don't think Flynn has offered anywhere near enough recently and although Nards hasn't been great, he has got 2 in last 2 so miught be of the few players with some confidence.

Ex4-1904

Sticking with , 3-1 city , it's got to come in soon

IndoMike

Toyed with the idea but I don't think Flynn has offered anywhere near enough recently and although Nards hasn't been great, he has got 2 in last 2 so miught be of the few players with some confidence.
Yeah, but I think O'Flynn hasn't been given a fair crack yet..If he's given four or five games in a row (which will never haopen, of course :cool:) he might be a good 'un

Grecian_Jay

Yeah, but I think O'Flynn hasn't been given a fair crack yet..If he's given four or five games in a row (which will never haopen, of course :cool:) he might be a good 'un
I don't disagree at all. I think he's a hell of a player and I got prertty excited when we signed him. Just on current form Nards would pip it as our team must be bereft of any confidence yet we have a striker who has got 2 in 2 so might be a little more so.

To be honest we lack anyone who can hold the ball up anyway.

IndoMike

I don't disagree at all. I think he's a hell of a player and I got prertty excited when we signed him. Just on current form Nards would pip it as our team must be bereft of any confidence yet we have a striker who has got 2 in 2 so might be a little more so.

To be honest we lack anyone who can hold the ball up anyway.
Anyway, we'd better not pick O"Flynn and Nards: they'll be handbags fighting over who should take the kick-off :cool: