• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay or Stevenage?

Lobster Claw

Leaving Exeter at 7am with 3 mates. Jury's Inn Central Manchester booked and a full night out planned. None of us will be wearing any yellow (it wouldn't be right) but to say we would be wanting Stevenage to win would be foolish in this instance. Whilst neither of us will be cheering on Torquay, not a word of vocal support will be offered, we will want Torquay to win. We don't laugh at Torquay either, just the fact that we have no animosity towards them and don't be-grudge them success. If it was Argyle we would be in the Stevenage end.

Have never seen Torquay win a big game though before. I was at Wembley when they lost to Bolton and when they lost against Blackpool.

Come on you G.....
Come on you Gu....

No, I just cant do it
I think it is genuinely sad that your even giong to the game!!! WHY??? Watch it on TV!!!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I think it is genuinely sad that your even giong to the game!!! WHY??? Watch it on TV!!!
Perhaps he has a small front room, & there will be no seat available, whereas at OT...... <snigger>

Parry

His apathy for Torquay is so extreme that he is going to watch it. He's the king of not caring. The rest of you whos lack of caring is less extreme will be watching on TV.
I'm off to watch videos of nuneaton borough to show how much I don't care about them now.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I'm sure you will, can't be many racist f*ckheads wearing womens trousers in the hospitality areas

<<titter>>
Oh dear.

Why is it the when the most obnoxious amongst us strive for the morale high ground they seem to miss by so far ?

"I'm not fat" Dave makes my point so much better than I could, what a d*ck !

Sparky

I wouldn't mind seeing Stevenage going up; not because I hate Torquay (couldn't care less about them) but what I can remember from playing them away in the BSP was that they had a very nice ground, and it was a very good day out. So I wouldn't mind picking that fixture next season as one of my limited away trips!

His apathy for Torquay is so extreme that he is going to watch it. He's the king of not caring. The rest of you whos lack of caring is less extreme will be watching on TV.
I'm off to watch videos of nuneaton borough to show how much I don't care about them now.
You are not understanding what is being said..

Yes Exeter do care if you come up - it's a nice local game

I don't Graham Westley

I don't like Stevenage

What I don't really care about is the actual rivalrey - it's Nothing compared to the passion of the Argyle Vs City games..

Put it this way if your lot do go up and we beat you next season, it will have the same feeling as beating Swindon, Oxford, any other team understand ?

Beating the scum on the other hand... :D

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

Oh dear.

Why is it the when the most obnoxious amongst us strive for the morale high ground they seem to miss by so far ?

"I'm not fat" Dave makes my point so much better than I could, what a d*ck !
......and out of the blue came another racist f*ckhead in support, how typically Greek.

I always make a point better than you do ********, you're just some lonely demented soul content to live out his days in some east London sh*thole amongst a local population you despise. Pretty hilarious when you think about it.

Yet Southampton twit is 'best mates' with a guy he met online who can only be best described as a fifty something year old attention seeker... You coulden't make it up ffs !! :D

Southampton Gull

Yet Southampton twit is 'best mates' with a guy he met online who can only be best described as a fifty something year old attention seeker... You coulden't make it up ffs !! :D
Don't knock it, at least till you've tried it ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
...you're just some lonely demented soul content to live out his days in some east London sh*thole...

Hmmm, could be worse... could be some lonely demented soul content to live out his days standing on the plopside. ;)