• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tottenham riots

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I understand that they also burnt out the 'job centre' where most of them sign on...

No doubt low-life opportunist rioters and looters at work here, but once again the usual exeweb suspects quick to judge a situation that they have no insight into whatsoever. Of course, the Met have never given reason for fear and resentment amongst immigrant populations and the urban poor, have they...?

angelic upstart

Of course, the Met have never given reason for fear and resentment amongst everyone they've ever dealt with, have they...?
Amended for factuals etc

older-codger

Nothing to do with fear and resentment. Purely criminal thugs taking advantage of a demonstration against a gun-toting fellow criminal who, having shot at a policeman was himself shot.

Ecfc_4_Life

They looted charity shops? Mental. People give the crap they fill charity shops with and then someone nicks it.

Looter A. "Let's go looting"
Looter B. "Good Idea, there's a Hifi/Tv shop just over the road"
Looter A. "Nah, there's an Oxfam a bit further up. Loads of cardigans and unwanted records there"
It was reported on sky news.. There's a camera shot of a White male running up high road with a armful of charity clothes.

Grecian2K

Tottenham on fire? Arsene suspected.

:)
Isn't that potential libellous Hants? I hope you have documentary proof of his guilt! ;)

Last edited:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
They looted charity shops? Mental. People give the crap they fill charity shops with and then someone nicks it.

Looter A. "Let's go looting"
Looter B. "Good Idea, there's a Hifi/Tv shop just over the road"
Looter A. "Nah, there's an Oxfam a bit further up. Loads of cardigans and unwanted records there"
I particularly like this line from the daily mail :
There were also reports that youths had stormed McDonald’s and had started frying their own burgers and chips.

Willy Nilly

A lot of the people doing the major damage are likely not from the area. Hence why the portest was peaceful to begin with and then went bananas when the scummers got the message and turned up to have a go at the police.

Grecian2K

Would imagine that any riots in that part of the metropolis would only serve to cause considerable amounts of improvement!! :S

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Isolated or the start of something bigger.

Supposedly a protest about some low life shot by the Met, he was carrying a gun and deserved to get shot just like every other scum bag that carries a gun or a knife, the fact that he died is a bonus in my view.

Very little to do with that as usual, this is just f*ck wit kids having a fun night out, there will be plenty of copy cats.
You deserve to get shot.

older-codger

You deserve to get shot.
are you suggesting that there is no problem in carrying a gun and using it to shoot at a policemen?