• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tottenham riots

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
are you suggesting that there is no problem in carrying a gun and using it to shoot at a policemen?
Police are a racist bunch of thugs. Simple. No one deserves to be shot at, especially when doing their job, but it's going to happen more and more until the police reform and restore trust. F*ck the police.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

Last edited:

Leg

Just got back to Tottenham after a night away in South London. Will be at a friend's tonight up towards where the riots happened. Rather hoping it's not going to kick off again.

GJW

Police are a racist bunch of thugs. Simple. No one deserves to be shot at, especially when doing their job, but it's going to happen more and more until the police reform and restore trust. F*ck the police.
That is a generalisation. You cannot say that all police are rascist because you do not know that for a fact. Also, can you prove that they are instituionally racist? I doubt it.

Why should they reform? They are not the root cause of the problem, but always the first to be blamed.

Restore trust? How do you know that the majority of people don't trust them, in general. There are bound to be a few bad eggs in there but simply making the statements above are a joke.

Sorry mate, but disagree with you. I'm glad I don't work for the police force. Thankless job.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Rioting in Enfield now

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rioting in Enfield now
Twitter b*ll*cks

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Twitter b*ll*cks
Dont do twitter

Ex-Mascot

Not Twitter b*ll*cks I'm afraid

My bruvva who lives in Enfield has just told me his wife and small son were startled by a mindless thug rioter who broke through their garden gate as they were sat outside, followed by 3 or 4 riot cops

good news: they caught him and nicked him, no harm to my nephew or sister-in-law

bad news: they didn't (in their view anyway) kick the living sh*t out of him for being a lowlife scum with no regard for other peoples property

ecfc01

f*ck join in!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
f*ck join in!
Spoken like a true retard.