• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holder v Trust Member

Borat

After all this ticket fiasco.....should season ticket holders be first priority, followed by trust member. (season ticket holders pay more towards the club?!) or trust members should be first priority because the club wouldn't be where it is today?

If season ticket holders got first priority, would more trust members become season ticket holders? Giving more money to the club???

;)

Shamus

After all this ticket fiasco.....should season ticket holders be first priority, followed by trust member. (season ticket holders pay more towards the club?!) or trust members should be first priority because the club wouldn't be where it is today?

If season ticket holders got first priority, would more trust members become season ticket holders? Giving more money to the club???

;)
Enough room for both? Many trust members would be season ticket holders and visa versa. Problem was giving person who has both 2 tickets. i know several people who go to almost all home games who don't have tickets and seeign there were only just over 4,000 there last week, where have the other 4-6,000 come form to take the tickets for that sort of supporter. Do you have to belong to the trust or have a season ticket to get recognised and get a ticket.

I accept it is difficult, but has to be a better way. I know many friends of mine who can get in every week, buit come Man Utd or Liverpool, no ticket! Current rules are wrong, simply for the reason that regular attendees are not getting tickets

Red Box

Season ticket holders every time - A vast majority of Trust members only join for the minimum amount to get priority tickets!

Red & White

Season ticket holders every time - A vast majority of Trust members only join for the minimum amount to get priority tickets!
Could upping the minimum amount help with this, say £5 pm or so? I can't think of many people who would willingly pay £60 a year for the off chance that City get a glamour cup tie.

Last edited:

Thames Valley Red

What about 1931ers?

John William

Very well known Exeweb poster
1. ST
2. Trust
3. Supporters Groups inc 1931
4. On the Database + Voucher given out at "unfashionable" games with no advance publicity
5. Others on the Database
6. Grecian Jay (only kidding, Jay!)

One per customer until (5) then one per Group.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's only one way to decide this....

(Although, as a Trust Member AND Season Ticket holder, will I end up having to punch myself? :S )

Shamus

1. ST
2. Trust
3. Supporters Groups inc 1931
4. On the Database + Voucher given out at "unfashionable" games with no advance publicity
5. Others on the Database
6. Grecian Jay (only kidding, Jay!)

One per customer until (5) then one per Group.
i like and this would, i believe, sort current issues

Cravat 2

Could upping the minimum amount help with this, say £5 pm or so? I can't think of many people who would willingly pay £60 a year for the off chance that City get a glamour cup tie.
Why does it need 'helping' with?

I see no problem with people joining the Trust so that they get priority with tickets for games like this.

However, I do think it should be one ticket per person, not per group.

Borat

I wonder who had the idea of 2 tickets per priority person? ;)