• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale or Westley ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't Carol Vorderman a mathematician? Never my strong point.......
Well she can count, I guess that puts her in front of some of these Toenailers who can't tell the difference between 6th and 6th bottom.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps the 'toenailers' can tell the difference, but recognise that the issue's a little more complex than which team is higher up at Christmas.

Malcolm, its a fans forum, I'm not submitting a scientific paper. If spellchecking's all you can offer, it probably says more about your intelligence than anyone elses.

malcolms

Perhaps the 'toenailers' can tell the difference, but recognise that the issue's a little more complex than which team is higher up at Christmas.

Malcolm, its a fans forum, I'm not submitting a scientific paper. If spellchecking's all you can offer, it probably says more about your intelligence than anyone elses.
Maybe, but if you have to resort to insulting fellow posters then maybe it speaks volumes for your lack of...

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if I offended you Malcolm. I guess I just get frustrated with your style of debate. Congratulations on your smashing spelling.

malcolms

Sorry if I offended you Malcolm. I guess I just get frustrated with your style of debate. Congratulations on your smashing spelling.
See, you can play nicely if you want to!

IndoMike

I have no idea where you got the figures from either as the club never releases any figures and always claims it's an agreement between the buyer club and ourselves. You may be right or you may be wrong but one things for sure none of those players were signed by PT
Malcs : I feel morally obliged to pick you up on your spelling as you did with Edwin Price. I've added your name to the list on the Wall of Shame...

Last edited:

weezer

This is a joke right ?.....Westley ? one trick pony.

wemissmoxey

This is a joke right ?.....Westley ? one trick pony.
Seems to work though.

:cool:

exehausted2

It's half-way through the bloody season - it means very little, if anything. That's a coffee bean up each nostril!

grecianred

Hate to state the obvious but it seems to me Tis has run out of ideas somewhat this season. I will keep the faith in the hope he can turn it around but shirley the blindingly obvious question to ask those still in his thrall is this: if Wesley is so one dimensional, how come tactical geniuses (or genii if that's the plural) such as Tis can't get close to them. They've already beat Wendies and Utd at home this season and I can't remember our last away win by more than one goal...

I don't know, I really don't want to be all negative but we are devoid of any creativity or pace and the one player with any real endeavour: Dunne can't pick a pass.

Sorry I will try and end on a positive note, I still like Tisdale's dress sense and I'd like to think there are still four worse teams than us, well technically if not physically.