• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Webb become a bigger tw*t than the Pork ?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I know let's talk about flowers and stuff, that will be much more pleasant eh?
You utter Janer ;)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me Tarzan - he Janer

Poultice

Genius Angel, just hope they don't have a no animals rule at the Eastleigh Lovedrome.

Grecian2K

Genius Angel, just hope they don't have a no animals rule at the Eastleigh Lovedrome.
They obviously dont Poults - after all, just look at the riff-raff they already allow in there.

Southampton Gull

The real question is could either of them ever become as a big a tw@t as you?

Somehow I doubt it.
No need to ponder the answer to that one any longer........

Cheesy has basically bored us up and now is likely to bore us back down again playing some of the dullest football it has been my misfortune to witness, yet the legend goes on purveyed by people who wouldn't recognise excitement if it sauntered up behind them and tapped them on the shoulder.
What a joke of a fan, make no mistake.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
No need to ponder the answer to that one any longer........

What a joke of a fan, make no mistake.
Ahh The response of Paultice to Paul Tisdale. I think Paul Tisdale could win at Exeter in a single season of the Premier league, FA Cup, Champions League, League Cup and the Community Shield but it wouldnt enough for poor old Paultice.

Obviously he would have to have a promotion season in lge 1, championship and then finish fourth or higher in order to be in that position(Sounds easy put like that lol) but still that wouldnt be good enough. Or would it?

(It hasnt put Paults response with this but thats the bit im obviously aiming at).

Sat Now waiting for the amended for factuals which in real terms means His opinion with your user name next to it to enforce the fact he is always and i mean always right!

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

I've heard he's now a Preston/Exeter/Daggers/Ebbsfleet fan, talk about divided loyalties..............

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've heard he's now a Preston/Exeter/Daggers/Ebbsfleet fan, talk about divided loyalties..............
Im unsure of which hes at atm tbh. Just take which one is doing best atm and im sure you will draw a conclusion

Poultice

Im unsure of which hes at atm tbh. Just take which one is doing best atm and im sure you will draw a conclusion
No offence MJP but the fact that you are not the sharpest tool in the box doesn't excuse you sucking the d*ck of of the Big Gay Bear's favourite batty boy.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
No offence MJP but the fact that you are not the sharpest tool in the box doesn't excuse you sucking the d*ck of of the Big Gay Bear's favourite batty boy.
Offence is caused. So basically i dont agree with you so im now sucking the d*ck of Big gay bears favourite batty boy? Pault i seriously cannot be bothered anymore mate. You throw sh*t about. as said its only exeweb, i aint really that hurt. I know Idiots are prevelent on the internet. But as ive said before if agreement with pault is not done then personal insults are prevelent.

What makes you think im ig gay bears batty boy? Show some evidence of this and i will back down.

O wait you have no evidence do you. Im sure throwing accustions about someones sexuallity isnt withing exewebs constitution.