• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Webb become a bigger tw*t than the Pork ?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Log is a very clever guy. He has summed it up in his post above.

BTW I would doubt that Poults would report anyone. He hates all authority.

Just make the fat fecker buy you a beer when you get to meet him.
My post wasnt against logs intellegence.

But Paultice has thrown alot at me and that post for me was saying im gay. It was and tbh i wont have it. I want the mods to punish him as best they can.

When i reported the post i said dont ban him but now i want him banned and if in my name all the better for me. F*ck him. He wont engage in debate and dosnt seem to accept anyones opionion but his own

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok if i have missed the point of the post then what is he gettig at? From where im standing hes saying that im gay.
Metaphorical - defined as something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else, i.e. not actually having the c*ck in your mouth.

Literal - defined as in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical, i.e. having the c*ck in your mouth and sucking hard.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Metaphorical - defined as something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else, i.e. not actually having the c*ck in your mouth.

Literal - defined as in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical, i.e. having the c*ck in your mouth and sucking hard.
tbh though pault will later imply he meant not c*ck in mouth.

But he imho meant c*ck in mouth implying i was gay. I know banter base means no holds barred but surely cannot mean you can throw accustions that your gay?

Quick question do you think Pault is a wind up or internet bully? Or just an honest cross reference of the ECFC Fanbase? If the last i will leave exeweb

Alistair20000

My post wasnt against logs intellegence.
I didn't say it was mate. My point was that Log was explaining where Poults was coming from and IMO he has got it spot on.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't say it was mate. My point was that Log was explaining where Poults was coming from and IMO he has got it spot on.
Sorry. this is nothing against you or log. But paultice imho is a idiot, bully who wont accept anything other than what he thinks.

I just want Paultice to apologise for what he has said then imho all is fogiven.

LOG

tbh though pault will later imply he meant not c*ck in mouth.

But he imho meant c*ck in mouth implying i was gay.
Have we really been reduced to this level of conversation?

*Sends urgent distress call to regime*

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have we really been reduced to this level of conversation?

*Sends urgent distress call to regime*
Im sorry log. this beef for me isnt with you but in all my years on exeweb ive never reported anyone but im sorry however this is dressed up its a dig on my sexuality....

All im after is an apology for it. I dont want to drag others into this. Im personally offended by this. It takes alot for me to be offended but that post has offended me.

As has been said its because he has nothing else to back his argument up.IF he did he wouldve posted about that post by now

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ive tried sending paults an PM on the issue but it wont let me, SO pault i dont want you banned but an apology for the comment will do for me mate. Im not synical about these things, dont take it peronsally but feel that someone else would and this is why i should stand up for myself and others

LOG

Ive tried sending paults an PM on the issue but it wont let me
Try sending it to ******** rather than Paultice and you may have more joy.

Alistair20000

Try sending it to ******** rather than Paultice and you may have more joy.
Too late. I think the old curmudgeon has gone off to bed.