• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

rp42

Then why have I got a pm telling me im one what report away from being banned?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Then why have I got a pm telling me im one what report away from being banned?
From whom?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just be cleverer in the way you say it then. Hants has been trying to ban me for 4 years but he isn't getting very far.

rp42

From one of your fellow mods.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From one of your fellow mods.
Which fellow mod?There are no notes in the staff room.

rp42

Well I will just have to leave you hanging....im off to wash my hair and paint my nails*-)

PeteUSA

Don't worry I will be the first to give him a bit of abuse,im saying to close it as each time I say something about him some people on here don't like what I have to say and keep reporting me to the MODS its like being at school,they will be glad to know that I will soon be banned from being on here.Oh how my heart will be broken:'(
Well I certainly dont see anything untoward for you to sidetrack the thread moaning about the way you're being treated. That being said, I dont know that I want to read your innane crap about how you intend to treat McCormick when and if he comes to SJP. I just disregard it and put it down to you being a nobhead who's in the minority.

fred binneys head

I just disregard it and put it down to you being a nobhead who's in the minority.
Has Pate really just written that? Brilliant.

angelic upstart

I think Pate is funny.

rp42

Well I certainly dont see anything untoward for you to sidetrack the thread moaning about the way you're being treated. That being said, I dont know that I want to read your innane crap about how you intend to treat McCormick when and if he comes to SJP. I just disregard it and put it down to you being a nobhead who's in the minority.
Yes but you do read it patty else you wouldn't reply?surely if your location states that you are in Arizona aint you got anything better to do...like chase a rattlesnake?all the best:D