• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Notts County Matchday Thread

tonykellowfan

Indeed malcolms, quite a few people need to take a long hard look at themselves for defending Tisdale, when it has been clear for probably 18-24 months how ****e we are.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
some of whom were even banned for voicing their disenchantment too vociferously
Telling porkies Malcs? No one has been banned for having an opinion. People have only been banned for abuse.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Telling porkies Malcs? No one has been banned for having an opinion. People have only been banned for abuse.
I have no access to how and why you ban posters, but I think I made it very clear that their opinions may have been made too vociferously......so no, I'm not telling "porkies"

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have no access to how and why you ban posters, but I think I made it very clear that their opinions may have been made too vociferously......so no, I'm not telling "porkies"
Oh yes you have.

Got back at half past midnight, don't remember much about the journey..too angry....(and listening to the England debarcle unfold on the radio! - almost as tragic and being an Exeter fan!)

1) We look like a team who don't see each other during the week.
2) No idea's what to do.
3) Notts county at times didn't even look up, they knew what they were going to do and did it - we don't, constantly looking around as we have no idea what to do.
4) Tactics (if indeed we have any).. were found out 4 or 5 years ago and every team know's how to beat us and, frankly, it aint difficult!
5) Some dreadful individual mistakes and appalling team performance.
6) Blatantly apparent we have no idea about our opponents - ever
7) We have no answers when other teams get a bit physical

Furious even come close!. Ruing the day I renewed my season ticket, ruing the times I spend so much money on driving down to watch that utter tripe!.

(I will concede that, from my angle, the free kick that lead to their 2nd was dubious....)
(I would also add that, actually, Tisdale hasn't bought us success. If you check , all our triumphs' have been achieved when we had a good assistant who took the coaching - since Tisdale has been on his own....Nothing!)

Club needs leadership, on and off the field.....NOW.

(Bet Tisdale et al have the day off today!?).
Anyone out there versed in turf management who can give chapter and verse on why we water the pitch so close to ko?
is it to suit our neat passing game or to make the game more interesting by allowing players to lose their footing?

Anyone out there versed in turf management who can give chapter and verse on why we water the pitch so close to ko?
is it to suit our neat passing game or to make the game more interesting by allowing players to lose their footing?
I think technically the pitch has a significant artificial element - the water is meant to help our slick and incisive passing game !

Dont know what the clubs water bill is - clearly not enough

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The scouting and lack of knowledge about the opposition is an interesting one and one I've noticed too - I assum we have people out watching the opposition in the lead up to games or videos of there previous matches for the players to watch before the game.....

Surely.

Argyle and Notts county did exactly the same - soak up pressure , solid at the back and tough in midfield and played in 3rd gear 2nd half

malcolms

Oh yes you have.
I suppose if I were to read all the guidance then technically I do, but I'm not party to the internal discussion you must have with regard to what constitutes abuse. Anyway, as I said I provided a caveat and acknowledged that those who were banned may well have been too vociferous in the way they put their opinions.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Highlights

[video=youtube;bNw2kAMkdcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNw2kAMkdcA[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNw2kAMkdcA

denzil

"The scouting and lack of knowledge about the opposition is an interesting one and one I've noticed too - I assum we have people out watching the opposition in the lead up to games or videos of there previous matches for the players to watch before the game....."

I bet we rely on Channel 5's "Goals Rush" for our facts/figures - all 30 seconds of each match.

Last edited: