• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Taxi for Tisdale

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry. I didn't mean to repeat the quote above : I was just trying to tell Pete that it wasn't my own quote, although to be honest I more or less agree with the sentiment. I can't for the life of me imagine why Andy should jump down my throat in such an emotional way : I have hardly gone on and on about City's defeat. But to imply, in a roundabout way, that I don't care about the millions that died in WWI is misrepresentative at best. Andy should realize that he doesn't have the sole ownership of caring. I hear that Andy does a lot for City and that he is very helpful, so I will leave it at that.

Alistair20000

Interesting to look back 10 years.

Terryhall

I'm beginning to agree with the Tisdale out brigade

He needs to get real very quickly. We are not good enough and he needs to do something other than tell us how consistent we are and how insulted he is and how we don't know the truth

Action required NOW

i_m
10 years and 2 days in the case of this prescient post.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Anyone fancy chipping in for this taxi ?

Antony Moxey

Interesting to look back two and see how people managed to make such a horlicks of simple quoting.

Alistair20000

Anyone fancy chipping in for this taxi ?
Could be a whole fleet if the posts on here are anything to go by. That said, the views on these boards may not be representative of the wider fan base.

eurogrecian

Same old ranting! Love the bit about Deano not being good enough to be on the bench for us.
Thanks for digging in the archives anyway, puts things in perspective.

Alistair20000

Same old ranting! Love the bit about Deano not being good enough to be on the bench for us.
Thanks for digging in the archives anyway, puts things in perspective.
No digging. Just saw one of those Baidu/Bingbot spider thingys crawling over the fred and clicked on to see what it was about.

ChrisWickens

Eastleigh are looking for a new manager and looking at someone in the EFL http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38168441

Wonder if the taxi may be awaiting from the South Coast?

uncle buck

Eastleigh are looking for a new manager and looking at someone in the EFL http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38168441

Wonder if the taxi may be awaiting from the South Coast?
On another website apparently the manager is young and has experience of getting a club promoted to the football league