• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Return of Paul Jones

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poor old Pym. He would have been absolutely savaged on here if he had made the howler that England international, Premier League keeper Foster made on Saturday.
as no doubts the west Brom forum would have done .

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know its a big statement, but thinking back throughout the years, I dont recall a worse miss than Stockleys, when Foster represented him with that ball! That was definitely one where it surely would have been easier to score?

iscalad

I know its a big statement, but thinking back throughout the years, I dont recall a worse miss than Stockleys, when Foster represented him with that ball! That was definitely one where it surely would have been easier to score?
Saw John Wingate miss from a similar distance and more central back in the day. (facepalm) In front of the BB.

Last edited:

Red Bill

Saw John Wingate miss from a similar distance and more central back in the day. (facepalm) In front of the BB.
Saw Bobby Saxton put one over the bar from about a yard out once!

John William

Not even in the top 100. He had to react quickly, twist and put the ball in from an angle. A poor miss, certainly, but not an egregious one.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not even in the top 100. He had to react quickly, twist and put the ball in from an angle. A poor miss, certainly, but not an egregious one.
Totally agree, bad miss but nowhere near one of the worst.

Very unlike Pete to toss a firework on the BBQ. :S

Last edited:
Steve Biggins anyone?

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Jay a few weeks ago?

Well-known Exeweb poster
back in the day saw Kerry Dixon sky the ball over the bar at Wembley for England against ????, he was nearer the goal than the 5 yard line !

the look on Bobby Robson face .. classic..

Colesman Ballz

back in the day saw Kerry Dixon sky the ball over the bar at Wembley for England against ????, he was nearer the goal than the 5 yard line !

the look on Bobby Robson face .. classic..
Where is the 5 yard line ? The only one that springs immediately to mind is what has become the five metre line in Rugby.