• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Return of Paul Jones

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?51230-Former-Players

Just in case some of our older posters don't know where to talk about EX players.

Seems the last 20 posts have no bearing on the return of Jonah.
Andy Holloway's not old, is he? (Just a technical point :) (

Early Bath

Not George Hunter EB?
Forgot about him, Pete, ageing thing!

Early Bath

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?51230-Former-Players

Just in case some of our older posters don't know where to talk about EX players.

Seems the last 20 posts have no bearing on the return of Jonah.
Just in case some of our younger posters don't know, we do have "Mods" to tell us what we can and can't do !

PeteUSA

Just in case some of our younger posters don't know, we do have "Mods" to tell us what we can and can't do !
I think ramones exempt EB. I believe he gets a recurring dream where he thinks hes a mod.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think ramones exempt EB. I believe he gets a recurring dream where he thinks hes a mod.
Don't think anything like that tbh ...........

But then I don't think im a referee , groundskeeper , 4th official , goalkeeping coach , structural engineer , weather forecaster , post / pre match analyst , guardian of lost urinals , sound engineer for stadiums , and of course a floodlight bulb salesman !

IndoMike

Ramone thinks we can only comment on matters we are professionally qualified in. Obviously most Exeweb posters have got the wrong idea. Silly people thinking that Exeweb is just a bit of fun where guys (and gals) can chat about whatever takes their fancy. Anyway, about those foundations for the new stand........

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ramone thinks we can only comment on matters we are professionally qualified in. Obviously most Exeweb posters have got the wrong idea. Silly people thinking that Exeweb is just a bit of fun where guys (and gals) can chat about whatever takes their fancy. Anyway, about those foundations for the new stand........
HAHAHA if that were the case you and your bosom buddy wouldn't be able to post on any subject here or elsewhere.

IndoMike

HAHAHA if that were the case you and your bosom buddy wouldn't be able to post on any subject here or elsewhere.
If you mean Pate, he aint my bosom buddy at all, but we do tend to post at the same time due to time zones - you guys are tucked nicely in bed when I wake up. And i do tend to defend people who i feel are unjustly attacked, which has resulted in me getting infraction points by being reported by a creep who likes to dish it out but can't take it himself.
But at least we have independent opinions : we're not errand boys for the club management. As Trump would say : "sad".

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to let you know I haven't reported you if that's what you are implying !

And im not an errand boy for the club either , But will also defend people within the club if I feel it needs it.

The thing that gets me is unqualified people thinking they can tell everybody their opinion is the only one others should take notice of.

as for the time zone thing ....... its 12.41 AM in Arizona right now and 2.41 PM in Indonesia hardly similar are they ?

Still lets get back to the original subject eh ?

IndoMike

Just to let you know I haven't reported you if that's what you are implying !

And im not an errand boy for the club either , But will also defend people within the club if I feel it needs it.

The thing that gets me is unqualified people thinking they can tell everybody their opinion is the only one others should take notice of.

as for the time zone thing ....... its 12.41 AM in Arizona right now and 2.41 PM in Indonesia hardly similar are they ?

Still lets get back to the original subject eh ?
No, but if you were really smart you would know that there is a time where in both countries we'd probably be typing at a reasonable hour while you are sleeping. Of course US and SE Asia are different time zones. Anyway, just carry on : at least your posts are amusing, eh?

Last edited: