• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree. I think it should be kept right at the top of the board just because.
Supply and demand, Geoff. 180 pages tells me people are interested. Ours is not to reason why

andrew p long

as I've said before the fee will be based on the umber of posts on this thread. 10k per post. Need another 120 pages to get it to the £3m we want...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
as I've said before the fee will be based on the umber of posts on this thread. 10k per post. Need another 120 pages to get it to the £3m we want...
I'm up for the challenge.

Ampadometer reads £1.75m down plus £1m in add ons.

IndoMike

We'll never get paid.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
We'll never get paid.
And IF we do it wont be anywhere near some of the suggestions that have been put out on here.

IndoMike

I reckon after the tribunal ( if it happens) they'll delay payment or pay grudgingly over a period of months or even years.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon after the tribunal ( if it happens) they'll delay payment or pay grudgingly over a period of months or even years.
No they won't. The FA are very determined in making sure Tribunal decisions are implemented, and have teeth. Look at the steps they took to make sure Stevenage paid up for Dunne's appearances.

As others have said, this is a relatively trivial sum to Chelsea, and it's not in their hands anyway. They may moan and groan but will pay up promptly. They also have the Solanke tribunal context to factor in.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How long has this Solanke thing been going on ?

As it looks like they cant sort either one out without infringing the other.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Couple million and shake hands because this is getting as tedious as some of the long ball we've seen this season

geoffwp

There are probably a lot of lads out there who wish they had long balls so stop moaning Credy. :)