• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Similarly with my son who got a response on BH Monday within an hour - truly terrific customer service to those responsible we salute you
Me too! Top work on that!

It is not true, there were well over 300 away tickets left at CoP today (5pm)
I think the reason she could not get me one was that she is a gold member and that category had closed.
I just hope there are a few left for general sale.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think the reason she could not get me one was that she is a gold member and that category had closed.
I just hope there are a few left for general sale.
That doesn't sound fair , if someone is gold priority but misses the window they are still entitled to a ticket along the other groups if some are left.

Matt Russell

That doesn't sound fair , if someone is gold priority but misses the window they are still entitled to a ticket along the other groups if some are left.
Nor is it true. The end of the Gold priority window only means that others can purchase also. It doesn't mean that Gold can no longer purchase.

AndrewP

Credit where credit is due, I ordered home and away legs on Saturday night. What with bank holidays etc. and my perception we would have to wait for Lincoln to send us their tickets I was a little concerned whether I'd get them in time (post being what it is!). Abracadabra - postie this morning... Not sure I've ever seen the away side (us) printing tickets for the home team (Lincoln)....Very sensible though... thank you and well done office team.

See you all Saturday.

Boyo

Playoff finances explained https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

In a nutshell for the SFs, the net gate receipts from the 4 games are pooled and then 50% is given to the 4 participating Clubs. (i.e. we get 12.5%). That's pretty handy given that Cov will have c25k and Notts will have c18k at their home legs.

For the final, the 2 teams involved get a share of 50% of net gate receipts (i.e. we would get 25% IF we got there). Again, given that would be against Cov or Notts, that could be very lucrative.

Andy Holloway

Credit where credit is due, I ordered home and away legs on Saturday night. What with bank holidays etc. and my perception we would have to wait for Lincoln to send us their tickets I was a little concerned whether I'd get them in time (post being what it is!). Abracadabra - postie this morning... Not sure I've ever seen the away side (us) printing tickets for the home team (Lincoln)....Very sensible though... thank you and well done office team.

See you all Saturday.
If my information is correct Lincoln do not have a 'BOCA' ticket printing system so it was agreed that, as we did, we would print 'AWAY' tickets for them.

Some people who have 'AWAY' tickets that were printed pre-midday will also have a little slip of paper in with your 'AWAY' ticket explaining this.

But the main thing is that this ticket is still VALID despite it having ECFC logos etc on it!!!!

Last edited:

exehausted2

Similarly with my son who got a response on BH Monday within an hour - truly terrific customer service to those responsible we salute you
OK we've got a top ticket service, Let's match it with top level support to set up a top level performance!

Grecian_in_Plymouth

can anyone pick up my ticket from the ticket office if they are coming up to Lincoln ?

ECFC89

Is a community member just the public or not?