• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Is a community member just the public or not?
If you are already on the database for purchasing a ticket already

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tickets ordered.Really impressed with the ticketing department at our club these days.Its never been so easy to order wheelchair tickets as it is now.The whole process is very well organised and efficient.

Ticket news has been updated https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/play-off-semi-final-ticket-news/ each member can now buy up to four tickets.

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's very gratifying to read the comments regarding ticketing, not least of all because much of the process is operated by volunteers. #Greciansasone

Mr.Sparkle

Anyone help? I’ve logged into buy online but it’s saying ‘no events available’. Tried several times, I’d phone but guess it’s rather busy!

Mr.Sparkle

Ah just read can’t do it on a mobile!
Will have to wait til I get home ��

rustle

Have to agree strongly with the positive feedback for the way sales are handled - couldn't buy online (ST in the new cowshed means a phone call is needed to make sure no-one else buys your seat) and going away until the day of the match and phone calls a problem. Sent an email and it was sorted over the bank holiday. Can't get better than that!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets bought now for the away leg, will need to be collected from St James Park or from Sincil Bank.

Northern Red

It's very gratifying to read the comments regarding ticketing, not least of all because much of the process is operated by volunteers. #Greciansasone
Excellent service getting tickets for both games, All done in a few mins, Well Done to the volunteers.

Maybe we should get a volunteer to be club chairman ;)

Langer

I shall pay on the gate if they don't like it that's there hard cheese.