• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
...At MKD Tisdale may find that his two year roller is more of a hinderance than a help...
You're going to set Pete off. He's accepted a roller, but where does it say he's on a 2 year version ?

Alistair20000

But the posters on that thread are not City fans, so your comment is not relevant..

Having just inspected the aforementioned thread it does appear some City fans are posting there Indo.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Having just inspected the aforementioned thread it does appear some City fans are posting there Indo
Reference please.

CC

Reading the thread I think there are 3 posters who are self-confessed Exeter fans who post once each - not a massive amount from over 70 posts.

Alistair20000

Reference please.
CC has researched this for you Indo. A smattering of ECFC fans posting there.

IndoMike

CC has researched this for you Indo. A smattering of ECFC fans posting there.
I really don't like their website - it's not user-friendly at all. Very few posters, too. I read through it an hour or so ago and all I saw was there own small clique of posters

Alistair20000

I really don't like their website - it's not user-friendly at all. Very few posters, too. I read through it an hour or so ago and all I saw was there own small clique of posters
I did not like the format either but I do not expect to visit it regularly.

elginCity

Reading the thread I think there are 3 posters who are self-confessed Exeter fans who post once each - not a massive amount from over 70 posts.
TVR has yet to post his pearls of wisdom on that thread, he's probably composing another open letter. (rofl)

Alistair20000

TVR has yet to post his pearls of wisdom on that thread, he's probably composing another open letter. (rofl)
Nothing from him on these boards for ages. Must be a complicated letter. :)

John William

Perhaps its all the driving to MK that is getting to Tis? Enough to make anyone grumpy. Then your team goes on a bad run, and the natives get restless...