• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course not. Just wondering what would have to change to get you (and others) on board.
Nothing. I have no interest and no desire to want to find out more. I'm only interested in watching the men's first team.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah goody this subject again.

iscalad

I see that the Exeter Woman's thread has been closed. Why not rename this thread as Woman's football and move it from WOWS.

Dannyred

Ah goody this subject again.
Yes women’s football is getting very popular so I suggest you keep your tv & radio switched off in case it upsets you.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you are hard of thinking and comprehension then.

You’ll note in none of my replies have I ever stated I have anything against women’s football or the level of popularity it has.

What I do have a concern with is that SJP should be used for events that make business sense. If, or indeed when, the club board determine it is commercially viable then I have absolutely no problem with them gracing the hallowed turf.

But, you carry on with your weird vendetta against the world.

Ash

Are you one of the ladies or a partner of one? Your responses are somewhat silly. Your use of the equality card is frankly doing nobody in ladies football any favours. If the ladies play all their games at SJP surely the U18's, the disability team, the U16's and everyone else should in your equal world get their fair share?? Of course that wouldn't work would it?
Ignore him Fudgey, he's just a troll.

Dannyred

So you are hard of thinking and comprehension then.

You’ll note in none of my replies have I ever stated I have anything against women’s football or the level of popularity it has.

What I do have a concern with is that SJP should be used for events that make business sense. If, or indeed when, the club board determine it is commercially viable then I have absolutely no problem with them gracing the hallowed turf.

But, you carry on with your weird vendetta against the world.
No I object to the fact it’s ok for the u18s but not for the women’s. Sounds rather sexist from the club and lacking in equality.

I think the club are losing out on Not allowing them to rightly play at SJP.

Colesman Ballz

Ignore him Fudgey, he's just a troll.
And a pretty hopeless one at that ! (rofl)

Dannyred

And a pretty hopeless one at that ! (rofl)
You are a great example why so many fans avoid Exeweb

Grecian2K

You are a great example why so many fans avoid Exeweb
You don't really understand "irony" do you BannyBoy....or, perhaps, you DO?