• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City F.C. Match Day Thread

denzil

Have there been any post match comments from the management and/or players yet ?

Grecianpasty

I had full confidence in the team when I saw Collins playing left midfield.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
But we'll have the Sonny Cox millions to pee up against a wall in signing more injured players.
Can I have some of what you're smoking ? It will be a few thousand of chump change from a Premier League Club with a annual turnover of ninefigures ! :)

Hard to get a word in with you around, pal, must be 60 posts from you on this thread alone !
61 now

Topsham Boy

I have never know a forum with such sour losers-bar one or two of the sporting more sensible ones.
Try losing three play off finals and then feeling this season that you are going backwards .

AndyR

Getting well naffed off now. Having missed the victories against Salford and Cambridge, watching tonight's defeat meant my last 6 City matches on i-Follow have been 5 defeats and a 0-0 draw against Mansfield.

Barrow were no great shakes at all but like a few of the sides who have beaten us recently, just outmuscled our lightweight attack and took two out of about three chances they had. Don't know if Jokull was still feeling the effects of his illness but seemed to be beaten pretty easily for both goals - time to give Maxted a game?

Having missed Cambridge, I saw nothing tonight to dissuade me that we probably aren't going to make the POs.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what the new Southend Manager (Phil Brown) made of tonights game. Bet he can't believe his luck at his next opponents.
He'd probably have preferred to see us play well so he could see where our dangers lie. He's learnt nothing tonight other than we are prone to play like a Sunday league side having gone out on a bender the night before.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have there been any post match comments from the management and/or players yet ?
Not seen anything yet. No doubt MT will be honest and that's all we want from our manager.

Isn't it?

denzil

Can I have some of what you're smoking ? It will be a few thousand of chump change from a Premier League Club with a annual turnover of ninefigures ! :)
You're surely not saying we'll get done again :) ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be interested to see in training matches who looks the most impressive, Cox or Seymour?
If Cox looked less impressive than Seymour then he wouldn't be trialling with Man Utd.

Is it actually possible to look less impressive than Seymour? I see nothing in his game that's remotely impressive.