• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City F.C. Match Day Thread

ExmouthMart

Thought Ajose was driving ?
He can’t with those knees, all that bumpy tarmac......

ExmouthMart

Did we walk?
Should make them walk back but probably mess that up. All go off in different directions and not have a clue where they are.....

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had full confidence in the team when I saw Collins playing left midfield.
Yes, if we're going to play 4 3 3, or a diamond with MJ at the top of it, you'd have thought the players would be coached in the new system, and be confident and competent In their changed roles. Reports suggest that this obvious requirement has not been met.

Do
I have never know a forum with such sour losers-bar one or two of the sporting more sensible ones.
Do you subscribe to PASOTI?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Key has had an excellent season however he looks knackered and is nowhere near the threat he was going forward, why don't we give him a couple of games off, Caprice is a decent right back and should be fresh, seems like an obvious option to me yet why isn't Taylor doing it ??

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can someone please explain the rationale in Jay off - Seymour on with over 30 minutes left when you need a goal in a massive game ?

OK Jay wasn't having his best game however he has 18 goals and 7 assists this season.

Seymour has 1 goal and 0 assists.

Whichever way you look at it you shouldn't do it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

ExmouthMart

I don’t think he missed out any of the usual excuses. At least we are consistent in that. Shocking.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't remember a single match this season where we have been chasing the game,taken Jay off early and gained any points from it.Here to be proved wrong by the statisticians.

Page needs to be treated very cautiously, so I get why he was rested,but that drags Sparkes back to left back and we don't start with a natural left midfielder.Would it have hurt to take a chance and see what Iseguan can do?He's lightening fast and likely to reach a hoof ball.No one is going to have any regrets if we play a few risky moves and fail,but Taylor will get slated if he continues to play too safe and fails.

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor says plenty of the right things however at what point do you say things don't seem to improve ?