• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City F.C. Match Day Thread

C j phill

Not seen anything yet. No doubt MT will be honest and that's all we want from our manager.

Isn't it?
Will he? If he's being honest, I assume he'll comment on the management team's performance, as well as the players and pitch. That would interesting.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder what the new Southend Manager (Phil Brown) made of tonights game. Bet he can't believe his luck at his next opponents.
He should get banged up for breaking Covid roolz. He could hardly claim to be an attendee essential for the match to take place ? 😎

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only bit of hope is that Newport : forest Green are struggling a bit as well but I’d say it will need 3/4 wins from last 6 to possibly secure top 7. Southend will be desperate for something Saturday so will be an interesting game

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will he? If he's being honest, I assume he'll comment on the management team's performance, as well as the players and pitch. That would interesting.
Yeah I agree.

I was being facetious. For a long time after MT replaced Tis, his honesty in post-match interviews where we were dog sheet was all that seemed to matter to some on here.

elginCity

Just for a little perspective...since Saturday morning the City bauys have travelled 780 miles, with another 330 tonight, the Barrow boys have travelled nowhere.

denzel

Just for a little perspective...since Saturday morning the City bauys have travelled 780 miles, with another 330 tonight, the Barrow boys have travelled nowhere.
Yes the silver lining is that they wont enjoy coming down to our place and I fancy ourselves then. Just hope it isnt too late!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our players weren't driving.

You can rest up on a bus !!!

These are young athletes ffs, not 95 year old war veterans.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our players weren't driving.

You can rest up on a bus !!!

These are young athletes ffs, not 95 year old war veterans.
Thought Ajose was driving ?

ryancooper327

Did we walk?